• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia Screenshots] Greyshade

@troja:
The second character is knight (moneymaker) :p

why are you using a axe, you are a paladin? :confused:

I'm using barbarian axe cause rotworms doesn't drop spears and i'm mostly there for better exp than trolls and more cash.
I could use an spear refiller script but that would fuck up the exp/h :thumbup:

@troja:
The second character is knight (moneymaker) :p

Yea, that's right but troja wondered why I used axe on my paladin :thumbup:

very nice ^^

Thank you :p

Tried to make a gif
aazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_3485.gif

The quality is epic fail tho, so gonna make better

My new char is level 8 also.

Awesome thread. Too bad we are not all botting in the same world.

I am on Valoria, Holman is on Harmonia, you are on Danubia if I understood right, Roosa is on Nova...
33yj669.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome thread. Too bad we are not all botting in the same world.

I am on Valoria, Holman is on Harmonia, you are on Danubia if I understood right, Roosa is on Nova...

Roosa is fail.
I'm playing selena xD Mac'Ady is on danubia and I used him to get money on selena using MWT ;)

Roosa is fail.
I'm playing selena xD Mac'Ady is on danubia and I used him to get money on selena using MWT ;)

Noo, change fast. Now that you have Elfbot you can make a char and bot with both, one on Valoria. I suck and we can quest together and such :p btw you need extreme pvp to survive on Valoria, I got directly killed by the highest level on the server.

Thanks for your comments :D
Husam, I bet some of your rls can buy you premium (if you cant') ;)

I will try to take level 25 today on my paladin, then royal spears :D

Back