• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia Screenshots] Greyshade

what the fuck are you looking forward to? to him to die? just stfu and stop posting worthless posts
@ont
what did you loose? :O

what the fuck are you looking forward to? to him to die? just stfu and stop posting worthless posts
@ont

that was considered as a bump. I've noticed that you're damn sensitive. By the way, your post was less important than mine. Grow up once.

@ont

I was lucky and lost nothing than else than my bp but I used like 40 mana pots while they were running after me tho xD

I've been using trade bot for like 6 hours, I got almost all items to be able to finnish ice islands quest, I just need another fish fin :p

I was lucky and lost nothing than else than my bp but I used like 40 mana pots while they were running after me tho xD

I've been using trade bot for like 6 hours, I got almost all items to be able to finnish ice islands quest, I just need another fish fin :p
Nice =)

ssssssssz_3721e.PNG
(I know the exp/h fails)
You'll probably skip seeing this tomb in here noow finally got all items needed to enter helheim, so will finnish ice islands quest tomoro' xD

Last edited:
The picture is just white o_O

for me it looks ok o_O

alsoo, I'll try to get soft boots this week. I got an acc from friend containing 70k will world trade that when magicworldtrade needs money on that world. I can also probably get another acc from a rl which got like 120k~

was someone at helheim, so i tried out another tomb, and did go afk after that so I dieed by some bug in the script ;<
noobtibia said:
Oct 13 2009, 22:19:24 CEST Died at Level 46 by a crypt shambler.

Back