• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia Screenshots] Greyshade

I haven't been playing much lately, there's so much things in school right now :s
Weekend soon tho, so will try to get 45 on mage then. ;)

My paladin is level 65 right now and my druid got like 300 exp to 41.

Level 39
39zz_573997.png

Level 40
4020101zzzz_79156.png

I was making money with my FACC char in elves, some dude showed up and attacked me. I ran there with my druid as fast as I could, He just stairjumped so I called for a friend. We suceeded killing him and the loot was golden armor. However, When I was pushing the loot to only a place I could take it, There was peoples trapping me, all were around 70s. I was lucky and I lost my pz fast, so I could log.

I haven't been playing much lately, there's so much things in school right now :s
Weekend soon tho, so will try to get 45 on mage then. ;)

My paladin is level 65 right now and my druid got like 300 exp to 41.

Level 39
39zz_573997.png

Level 40
4020101zzzz_79156.png

I was making money with my FACC char in elves, some dude showed up and attacked me. I ran there with my druid as fast as I could, He just stairjumped so I called for a friend. We suceeded killing him and the loot was golden armor. However, When I was pushing the loot to only a place I could take it, There was peoples trapping me, all were around 70s. I was lucky and I lost my pz fast, so I could log.

So you got the g armor?

For those who didn't know..
There is bug on rlt, which is
when your solo and kills someone you wont get frag :)
abusing it right now

Back