• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Real Tibia spell release [8.57] with 97% correct damage on all levels

300 lvl rp, 130 dist, 25 mlvl + assassin star/warsinger bow & onyx arrows -> exori con = 50 dmg
1280829715499.jpg

then you screwed something up or your server doesn't support the damage forumla system.
There's no bugged attacking spells in my pack.

a 100 pally with dist 90 made 100+ damage in my last 8.5+ server..
Before says something is bugged or wrong it might be good if you get some experience about the systems before you point the things out with stupid pictures.

Also, you know some monsters are strong against melee?
second, exori con does very random damage.
Third, you should test yourself than listen to players, most players tells it like it was 1000x worse than it really is..

if you tested yourself.. then go back up to my first line and read it again.

then you screwed something up or your server doesn't support the damage forumla system.

Before says something is bugged or wrong it might be good if you get some experience about the systems before you point the things out with stupid pictures.

Third, you should test yourself than listen to players, most players tells it like it was 1000x worse than it really is..

Agreed xD
What's the password on the .rar file?

The password is "read the first post"

how about healing, examp paladin 150 ml 25 with exura san: so min heal : 350 hp and max 780+ hp, so do u think it's too long range between min and max?

What's the password on the .rar file?

It's real tibia damages.. don't use them if you don't want their damages.

Very simple choice.

THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH ANY ATTACKING SPELL!
If you doubt me, go Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG and level yourself a character up to 100+ and compare!

I'd like to add that just because you're a high level with a high magic level, doesn't mean you hit high. Spells like exori depend also on the strength of the weapon you're using o:

Well I don't know why you gave me rep, I didn't release it. RealSoft did. rep him :p

Tested the spells. Good job with the balance, Exept there were some bugs.
1st(Area) in energy wave (its an ue)
2nd ethreal spear has to rename the "callback function" to the right name.
3rd Exevo gran mas vis does 5k dmg with a level 100 guy.

You should look it up.

EXEVO GRAN MAS FRIGO/Eternal Winter is BUGGED? D:::

Does like 150 dmg on a lv 160 ED with ML 78~

how about healing, examp paladin 150 ml 25 with exura san: so min heal : 350 hp and max 780+ hp, so do u think it's too long range between min and max?

RL tibia's paladin healing with san is a wide range, and doesnt heal insanely ammounts of hp... get used to it. and here is a comparison.
My lv 143 RP with ml 23 heals about 400s to low 700s, so the min heal might not be exact but its close to an 'rl spell system' than most rl spell systems.

Lv 40ish paladins with ml 13 or 14 heal 200-350 with san, and they have more hp than that. San doesnt heal you to full hp like most people think it does.

What ver of TFS have the right hardcoded formulas (on which ver you're testing it)?

Back