• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Real Tibia spell release [8.57] with 97% correct damage on all levels

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello. I felt I should release this spells..

Most of the spells are 99% (they are doing 1 damage less or more than rl tibia)
and some others are about 95% but very few.

Else they are very alike to real tibia, spells, attacks and more.
and as you might know, the "modern" tibia spells are 90 to 95% based on your magic level.

Anyway, enjoy the pack!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/23768129/spells.rar

Password to archive is:
Code:
realsoft
Regards, RealSoft

Ps: if you're going to use this spells you can at least rep me for doing the job.

Last edited:
Very good, I dont need them but will rep you for doing the work for those who need it :)

May I ask you two things?
1) Where are the spells based on? (tibia-stats or wikia)?
2) Which spells is bugged? Cuz you said 97%:p

Edit: I noticed a bug at your spellpack.. you forgot to add an additional minimun and maximum damage, which is 7 and 16 for example at an avalanche rune

May I ask you two things?
1) Where are the spells based on? (tibia-stats or wikia)?
2) Which spells is bugged? Cuz you said 97%:p

Edit: I noticed a bug at your spellpack.. you forgot to add an additional minimun and maximum damage, which is 7 and 16 for example at an avalanche rune

they are based on a source I prefer keep hidden due to several reasons, but if you tested to compare them to a character of ANY lvl in real tibia you see they seems very exact :)

However, there is NO "bugged" spells... the spells are having 97% correct damage instead of 99 is exori, exori gran, exori con. those 3..

tibia-stats.com formulas aren't necessarily correct
weaker spells such as exura, might have a minimum healing value, instead.

@Sentielo, actually I didn't.. because most spells don't need it due to the level limit until you can use the spells...
secondly I did add minimum random damages like it should be.. but TFS didn't support the system I made so I had to remove it..

Example.. Minimum damage for exura give 5 hp, (EXAMPLE), and you're level 100+ mage with magic lvl 60+, you heal like randomly 150-300 hp with exura.. but a few times you heal 5 hp.

With this I mean, sometimes TFS fooled itself to instead of load the Minimum damage he loaded the Limit Minimum damage..
But as said, spells are 99% anyway.. there wont be any problem with any of the spells thanks to that you need to be above a certain level before you can use the spells.

i cant download it :S
plz upload it wth speedyshare
Speedy Share - upload your files here

I've been testing some of em. Error in console when I start up though.
Code:
[15:45:08.792] >> Loading script systems
[15:45:08.840] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/spells/scripts/party/train.
lua:55: ')' expected near 'then'
[15:45:08.841] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scr
ipts/party/train.lua)
[15:45:08.842] data/spells/scripts/party/train.lua:55: ')' expected near 'then'
[15:45:08.842] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/spells/scripts/party/protec
t.lua:54: ')' expected near 'then'
[15:45:08.843] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scr
ipts/party/protect.lua)
[15:45:08.843] data/spells/scripts/party/protect.lua:54: ')' expected near 'then
'
[15:45:08.844] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/spells/scripts/party/heal.l
ua:55: ')' expected near 'then'
[15:45:08.844] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scr
ipts/party/heal.lua)
[15:45:08.845] data/spells/scripts/party/heal.lua:55: ')' expected near 'then'
[15:45:08.846] [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/spells/scripts/party/enchan
t.lua:54: ')' expected near 'then'
[15:45:08.846] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scr
ipts/party/enchant.lua)
[15:45:08.847] data/spells/scripts/party/enchant.lua:54: ')' expected near 'then
'

Edit: It looks like you just forgot a bracket on the end of a line in each:
Example:
Enchant.lua, line 54
Yours:
Code:
if(not getPlayerFlagValue(cid, PlayerFlag_NotGainMana) and (not getTileInfo(getThingPosition(cid)).pvp or config.pvpManaSpent) then
Should be:
Code:
if(not getPlayerFlagValue(cid, PlayerFlag_NotGainMana) and (not getTileInfo(getThingPosition(cid)).pvp or config.pvpManaSpent)[COLOR="red"])[/COLOR] then

Back