• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

"real tibia svargrond arena" by Gesior

If you will find other bugs, that I missed, just tell, then we will try to solve together (yea me 1/2 sux at lua) :D

i have a mazing a bug for script kill.lua

function onKill(cid, target)
local monster = getCreatureName(target)
local room = getArenaMonsterIdByName(monster)
if room > 0 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, room, 1)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT,'Mozesz wejsc do kolejnego pokoju areny!')
end
end

ss

monster must by die he don't die

If you have bug with last arena room that teleport is not working but it was written that you have done arena level, replace your /movements/scripts/didarenalevel.lua with mine (I am posting it for free, rep+?:D):
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos, fromPosition)
local arenaLeave = {x=1045, y=889, z=6}
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.actionid+getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)*10-1) == 1 then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE,'You have done your challenge on the level '.. getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)+1 ..'! Go ahead and choose your reward.')
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)+1) --did arena level X
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.actionid+getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42355)*10, 1) --did arena level X
		setGlobalStorageValue(item.actionid-1, 0) -- room free
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42350, os.time()+5) -- time to kick 0
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42352, 0) -- is not in arena
		doTeleportThing(cid, arenaLeave, TRUE)
	else
		doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, TRUE)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE,'Kill the monster first!')
	end
	return TRUE
end

local arenaLeave = {x=1045, y=889, z=6}

put there XYZ of tile when player should be teleported after COMPLETING arena level.

[20/01/2009 20:42:29] Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/movements/scripts/didarenalevel.lua
[20/01/2009 20:42:29] data/movements/scripts/didarenalevel.lua:1: '=' expected near 'onStepIn'

what is this? can you help me? and ive got this to

[20/01/2009 20:42:29] Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua
[20/01/2009 20:42:29] data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua:38: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 1) near '<eof>'

and this
[20/01/2009 20:48:15] Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
[20/01/2009 20:48:15] data/movements/scripts/leavearena.lua:eek:nStepIn

[20/01/2009 20:48:15] attempt to index a nil value
[20/01/2009 20:48:15] stack traceback:
[20/01/2009 20:48:15] [C]: in function 'doTeleportThing'
[20/01/2009 20:48:15] data/movements/scripts/leavearena.lua:20: in function <data/movements/scripts/leavearena.lua:1>

Please help me :(

Last edited:
i have a mazing a bug for script kill.lua

ss

monster must by die he don't die
Change your kill.lua to this.
Code:
function onKill(cid, target)
	local monster = getCreatureName(target)
	local room = getArenaMonsterIdByName(monster)
	if room > 0 then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, room, 1)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, 'Mozesz wejsc do kolejnego pokoju areny!')
	end
	return TRUE
end

Yours,
Piotrek1447

cant open chest that i get items, it just "open" the chest :S

Please help me:(

i Use TFS 0.3B3

Last edited:
@up
Perhaps this is your fault.

@to all with bug with Gesior's arena (when player finishes arena he isn't teleported)
this bug is caused because development have separated global.lua into other lua files.

there is one value which is supposed to be in global

Code:
arenaKickPosition = {x=XXXX, y=YYYY, z=Z}

MOVE it from functions.lua to constant.lua, and it should work. I have posted some time ago fix in didarenalevel.lua but it also need edit of more files. But you can leave didarenalevel.lua like it is, it doesn't matter.

@up
Perhaps this is your fault.

@to all with bug with Gesior's arena (when player finishes arena he isn't teleported)
this bug is caused because development have separated global.lua into other lua files.

there is one value which is supposed to be in global

Code:

MOVE it from functions.lua to constant.lua, and it should work. I have posted some time ago fix in didarenalevel.lua but it also need edit of more files. But you can leave didarenalevel.lua like it is, it doesn't matter.

okey, but this is in the chest everywhere :S even in the start quest

i add my monster i have they global.lua and monsters.xml. i kill first monster and go to teleport and write to "najpierw zabij potwora".Why no teleporting to next room???

:) my problem is finished (sry my english s bad)

Last edited:
@up
What version of TFS are you using? Because 0.3 doesn't have global.lua.

You have to put all that is supposed to go to global.lua into functions.lua except one line, which should be in constant.lua

@Ask3n
I can't reproduce your error :/, I downloaded latest TFS without any modifications, and I have put there gesior's arena as it is + my fixes, and it worked fine.

W00t EDIT Back!!

anyways..
Edit..

Also the chests dont do anything but open like normal chests!.. just letting ya kno..

Errr edit again..

they open like normal chests.. but the item is also created.. no notification.. and you cant get anything but the weapons and you can get all 3

Also when killing a monster anywhere i get this
Code:
[21/01/2009 09:33:25] Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface] 
[21/01/2009 09:33:25] data/creaturescripts/scripts/kill.lua:onKill

[21/01/2009 09:33:25] data/creaturescripts/scripts/kill.lua:3: attempt to call global 'getArenaMonsterIdByName' (a nil value)
[21/01/2009 09:33:25] stack traceback:
[21/01/2009 09:33:25]     data/creaturescripts/scripts/kill.lua:3: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/kill.lua:1>

Also...
MOVE it from functions.lua to constant.lua,

Ummm what if neither of the f***ing files are there....
i have beta 3 the newest release... i have done all the edit's from before posts.. nothing still shitty.. thinking even though im a n00b i could script a better script good.. this is starting to piss me off.. mabye elf is right!

Last edited:
Arena work on TFS 0.3 beta3.
All (arena) scripts from global.lua put at end of data/lib/data.lua
In data/creaturescripts/scripts/kill.lua before last 'end' paste:
PHP:
return TRUE
else monsters/players won't die! :)

Thanks!!

But i still have a problem.. at the end of the first round the tp doesnt work.. i can only exit not go on ..

duno whats wrong -.-

When i enter and kill the first monster and try go into the tp it says kill monster first. and im trapped whats the prob ?
/Danne

@up

OMAGGGAD! he just told you, write return TRUE before the last end on the creaturescript/kill.lua and change the arena script from global.lua and move it to lib/data.lua.

Last edited:
now the prob is

Code:
Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/arenaroom.lua:onStepIn

luaDoSummonCreature(). Monster name() not found

u know the prob zonet ! din lilla gangster

right, script tries to summon monster, but it cant because monsters are missing or not added

Back