• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real tibia vs Otserv !

Real tibia or Otserv?

• Real tibia

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Otserv

Votes: 42 70.0%

• Total voters
Depends what Otservs.
I voted for Otservers anyway.

I dislike CipSoft went above 7.7.. but I still have to show them respect that they did actually made the game we all play.

you can't talk like Cip sucks and we're beating them, CipSoft created Tibia and OT and deserve our respect.

I vote for Realtibia becouse at least you know that the tibia data will not be rest and its fair :D

Real Tibia

Iam Level 50 ED i got the lvls in 5 days Depending On Stamina and Dragons and Dls and Wyrm and My Blocker and i like Wars in RL tibia Guilds Muahahaa:p

I vote for ot atm.. But some time you can't find any ot and it's boring and if you got a lvl 30 you can go to rl tibia and kill some. I vote for ot at the moment

OTServ. Simple answer, you can program everything yourself...

Oh :( i used to play Real tibia.

- Kavvson 197ek celesta
- Chimeon 156ms antica
- Flavis Pall 202rp antica

But after the updates and other fails from my site ( some guys might know whats about ^^ ) i have stopped :S hiahia ots are better now :S

Used to be real tibia, but nowdays I'd rather stick to open tibia since that's what my gf is playing.
Kinda rich on tibia though.

Back