• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Real Tibian NPC - 0.6.2 - not in progress

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm going to do the real tibian npc's for your ot server, at the moment I will only make the XML's and have paraments, but my paraments are not in the file yet, that comes at later versions.

I just have started this, started to make them 23-12-2008!
Last updated: 11-02-2009!

The NPCs will just look as a white nobleman (correct me if I'm wrong)

Download:
Version 0.1
Version 0.2
Version 0.3
Verison 0.4
Version 0.5.1
Version 0.5.2
Version 0.6.1
Version 0.6.2

Code:
[B]Version 0.1[/B]
All Venore NPC added.
All AB NPC added.
All Carlin NPC added.

[B]Version 0.2[/B]
All Svargrond NPC added.
All Thais NPC added.
All Rookgaard NPC added.
All Kazordoon NPC added.

[B]Version 0.3[/B]
All Port Hope NPC added.
All Edron NPC added.
All Ankrahmun NPC added.
All Liberty Bay NPC added.
All Darashia NPC added.

[B]Version 0.4[/B]
All Free Account Villages added. [I]Senja, Northport, Plains of Havoc etc.[/I]
All Premium Account Villages added. [I]Cormaya, Treasure Island, Meriana etc.[/I]

[b]Version 0.5.1[/b]
Fixed all the npc with [I]autowalk="1"[/I] to [I]walkinterval="1"[/I]
[B][i]Version 0.5.2[/i][/B]
Fixed all the npc again from [I]walkinterval="1"[/I] to [I]walkinterval="2000"[/I] // Now it take a step every two seconds instead of like 0.001 seconds :P

[B]Version 0.6.1[/B]
Almost all creature alike npcs are now the with the creature looktypes, and Ab'Dendriels Elfs and some npcs are fixed with the looktypes and Carlin too! (They are white still...)

[B]Version 0.6.2[/B]
Added some buy and sell - soft boots refiler etc... But no ID's yet, I'll fix it, ASAP!

Please report bugs or any kinda wrong to me in this thread, if you want to you can PM... But either write here so it be public.

If you wanna contact me in messenger; [email protected] !
Rep++ please ^^

Source: NPC

These NPC only belongs to OtLand users! Do not release this on an other forum, please!

Last edited:
awesome release ;p Hope to see the next version soon.

P.S. i may be releasing one of my spells for christmas this week ;p

It's lets say a fake...
why in every npc there is:
- " script="data/npc/scripts/script.lua" "
- " <look type="132" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0"/> "
and also there aren't any trade params... You think that you've made good work? So, you're wrong...

Great and great... dont waste time to do other's job... better to sell them when you done....

It's lets say a fake...
and also there aren't any trade params... You think that you've made good work? So, you're wrong...

check the first post

I will only make the XML's and have paraments, but my paraments are not in the file yet, that comes at later versions.

It's lets say a fake...

check the first post
I will only make the XML's and have paraments, but my paraments are not in the file yet, that comes at later versions.
yeah, like gangsta-jr said... check first post

OK, Sory :p

Didn't see I'm little bit tired and letters are running around screen ;P need to sleep more but don't have time xD

woo keep going man, and don't end up selling em like other people :( thats not what open tibia is about, its about sharing and growing better than cipShit, which is all about money ;p

Updated:
Code:
[B]Version 2[/B]
All Svargrond NPC added.
All Thais NPC added.
All Rookgaard NPC added.
All Kazordoon NPC added.

Have fun! :p

Another Updated!
Code:
[B]Version 3[/B]
All Port Hope NPC added.
All Edron NPC added.
All Ankrahmun NPC added.
All Liberty Bay NPC added.
All Darashia NPC added.

By the way, do anyone know that website where I can do the looktypes from that site?
I mean like if anyone know the page :/ Would like to have it so I can finish the looktypes :<

I know that Danger II who made the world war servers had a side on which you could make outfits to make new teams.
You should try to msg him maybe
Otherwise i'd recommend you to just use the progs of joe and walk a bit on rl :>

Also i can give ya a lot of looktypes if necessary

Back