• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Real Tibian NPC - 0.6.2 - not in progress

You so poor? I'm probably making a lot more money than you could ever imagine with my OT servers.

Haven't seen such a retarded person which thinks only about yourself. I bet most of you files are done by somebody else than you. If not, engine is for sure not yours job. Without them you wouldn't be able to make this cash. Not everyone is thinking about making cash, while hosting OTserv. For some people is something more. Developers give you oppurnity to host the server so let others do the same, without paying for everything. I'm not talking about donations at the moment, because they are needed to have proper server, Intenrnet connection. I'm talking about retards like you which are here only to make money. If not this game, for sure another. SO GO HOST ANOTHER MMORPG GAME SERVER, MAKE FUCKING BIG AMOUNT OF CASH AND BE HAPPY.

Right now it is next to useless because the npcs arent really different, just the names, once the parems, outfits, etc. are added...

would be nice if you can give us, spawns.xml with positions of npc :), zTracker must have created that file.

would be nice if you can give us, spawns.xml with positions of npc :), zTracker must have created that file.

I have'nt got them from zTracking them... I made them manually... I am going to work later when I really enjoy to come back to this work... ATM not feeling for it:p

u should do somthing like spawn npcs and post there spawns of all npcs which are included here to import them easy im talking about real positions;p

@Up
It's not very hard work. Do it by yourself instead of asking for a help in every thread o.o

@up
It's not hard to place them urself on the map using tibia wiki.. Just look where they are and place them.
It's not really much work to place them, but making them are.

npcs in the download aren't good look all the same and don't have script for conversation

This has helped me so much with my project...
I really appreciate this, Please continue to update.

how does this help? i can give you an empty npc file and then you just fill it out and have a better file then when you download

yeah i read the fist post but how should we report bugs if all npcs look a like and don't work equal? should i test one npc and tell you all are fine? if you want people to test you have to make the script and npcs look diffrent or else it makes no sence to test

Back