• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Realera 7.7

Grifz

Reaction score
Greetings fellow members of OTLand.

I've decided to make a thread to recruit some folks to join our team.

I won't exaggerate about what I've done or anything similar so I'll start this way. Realera is a project that me Grifz and my brother Jacob came on, a serious 7.7 real map project that would probably make alot of people enjoy Tibia again, as it should be meant to be enjoyed.

Realera is aimed for a perfect server, such as full map with all quests, houses, npcs, signs, monster and et cetera.

People might think "oh another guy lying about the word ALL" well, no. When I say ALL I really do mean it, keep in mind tho that I said aimed, therefor everything isn't done yet but just a small puzzle left to solve.

This isn't an ordinary job application where you write "i'm 18 years and I'd like to join, i'm a c++ programmer"

How you applicate to our server staff crew:

You private message me with your name, age, what you can offer us from these alternatives below, and show us an example of your work, if you do not have one.. you can always contact me and I can give you a test.

Alternatives : Coding in c/c++ and PHP. Web designing and lua scripting (Advanced lua scripting).

Keep in mind Private message if you are intrested in joining our team. And that we are almost done with the server, it's just some tasks left to be solved.

Best of luck,
Realera team.

Last edited:
I am really sorry about this Off-Topic i really apreciate your project but.. hmm give me the map stat's so i will know if it's not a waste me and my friend RealSoft are owning the real map atm. :wub:

There's no need for that, when the server or the test server is online, you can goto every single part of the map and see if it's fake or not.

Also, please take this via PM, don't want to start a flame war or discussion here.

Thank you,

Joseph.

65 k ~ kb

Happy now? or going to convert 8.42 real maps and remove all parts and say it's 1000mbs big? please, and leave this thread now will you?

What kind of work, you actually need, lets say im a programmer, what Im supposed to do.. :eek:

As I said, task will be informed when you message me and make yourself clear that you are intrested.

Im not anything of what u said earlier, but maybe I can help on a thing, when u tell me what Im supposed to do.. wow.

As I said, if you are intrested, contact me and we can discuss it. I do not want to take it in public.

I am really sorry about this Off-Topic i really apreciate your project but.. hmm give me the map stat's so i will know if it's not a waste me and my friend RealSoft are owning the real map atm. :wub:

And what's your point? If you can't prove that he doesn't have the realmap, don't tell it. He does have it, and it's not for your nose as we already have noticed.

gantroz when are you gonna put it online? im looking forward to it but i hope you don't make it to low exp rate...

And what's your point? If you can't prove that he doesn't have the realmap, don't tell it. He does have it, and it's not for your nose as we already have noticed.

unfortaly realsoft released the map so what ever you can take it

how are people supposed to be interested if they don't know what they are doing? I'm all for secrets and surprises but...its really not that big a deal to post job details..

Problem is with me, I do not like to share information to the community, even tho it's not a big deal, but people try to copy as much as possible and prevent such things, instead of collecting information and preventing it themselves, if you know what I mean.

But if you're so curious about the php part, we are in need of an own CMS, realeraCMS.

ooo theres already a CMS being made they stole your idea!!?!? Jp. But OPEN tibia is all about open ideas. Hope you get a good team though sounds good.

ooo theres already a CMS being made they stole your idea!!?!? Jp. But OPEN tibia is all about open ideas. Hope you get a good team though sounds good.

No, it's not. I rather save my notes and information than spreading it to guys that likes to share it to the community. So any random person would have what I have. The CMS itself would probably be an easy task, but not perfecting the scripts.

Back