• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realesta low-rate server 7.4 (Proposal)

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear players,

This is Realesta low-rate server discussion thread, i would like to ask the community what you think about this proposal. Feel free to post you suggestions about gameplay like rates and other things.
For those who still doesn't know the past about Realesta we had some high-rate editions, all i can say that we improved the server as much as possible we fixed tons of bugs and it's finnaly ready for serious low-rate world. As always, I invite you to our War Server so you can see how the gamplay looks like!
I will keep refreshing this thread with every more serious change i made. Website should be available for some time.

You got a good server, dont understand why people go nuts and kills the server. low rate may work but just dont change everything later on like medivia... (y)

I Would like to see if more people are interested in lower rates for example i added this 2 stages:

Code:
1 level to 10 level: 30x
11 level to 20 level: 20x
21 level to 40 level: 15x
41 level to 60 level: 10x
61 Level to 80 Level: 5x
81 Level to 100 Level: 3x
101 level to infinite level: 2x

Code:
1 level to 10 level: 15x
11 level to 20 level: 10x
21 level to 40 level: 8x
41 level to 60 level: 6x
61 Level to 80 Level: 3x
81 Level to 100 Level: 2x
101 level to infinite level: 1.5x

I Would like to see if more people are interested in lower rates for example i added this 2 stages:

Code:
1 level to 10 level: 30x
11 level to 20 level: 20x
21 level to 40 level: 15x
41 level to 60 level: 10x
61 Level to 80 Level: 5x
81 Level to 100 Level: 3x
101 level to infinite level: 2x

Code:
1 level to 10 level: 15x
11 level to 20 level: 10x
21 level to 40 level: 8x
41 level to 60 level: 6x
61 Level to 80 Level: 3x
81 Level to 100 Level: 2x
101 level to infinite level: 1.5x

This is highrate af bro, previous realesta edition had rates very similar to the second table yet people got level 80-90 in 2 days.

The problem with highrate servers is that endgame (level 100+) is a given. After you reach that point theres nothing else to do, but just fight till you empty your bank entirely, and once that happens most of people quit.

I suggest:

1-8 x10
8-20 x8
20-31 x7
31-40 x6
40-51 x5
51-60 x4
61-70 x3.5
71 - 80 x3
80 - 999 x2.5

lootrate x2, magic x2, skill x7, spawn x2, pvp enfo rate x1, Theres plenty of broken spawns on this ot anyway, shouldnt be a problem to make money
mana regen for ms /ed 3 mana per sec
rp - 3 mana per 2 sec
ek - 3 mana per 3 sec

Would arguably add wands as well.

This is highrate af bro, previous realesta edition had rates very similar to the second table yet people got level 80-90 in 2 days.

The problem with highrate servers is that endgame (level 100+) is a given. After you reach that point theres nothing else to do, but just fight till you empty your bank entirely, and once that happens most of people quit.

I suggest:

1-8 x10
8-20 x8
20-31 x7
31-40 x6
40-51 x5
51-60 x4
61-70 x3.5
71 - 80 x3
80 - 999 x2.5

lootrate x2, magic x2, skill x7, spawn x2, pvp enfo rate x1, Theres plenty of broken spawns on this ot anyway, shouldnt be a problem to make money
mana regen for ms /ed 3 mana per sec
rp - 3 mana per 2 sec
ek - 3 mana per 3 sec

Would arguably add wands as well.

Those rates seems midrate for me, I thought about something like 4x rookgaard, 3x mainland.

Those rates seems midrate for me, I thought about something like 4x rookgaard, 3x mainland.

3x mainland could be cool, but i think you should make going through lower levels a lil bit smoother, like 5x to level 20, 4x to level 30 and onwards you go with 3x exprate.

Also please consider adding wands, nerfing manafluids a lil bit and removing infernal bolts if you want a more balanced server.

5x at rook, 4x till 30 and 3x till xxx.
New realesta cllient + low stages + nice teams = great ot for winter.
@Shajkan
@Adde12345
@assassinho
We should ask every 7.4 war teams and create something nice to fight, but should be harder tot get money and supplies for fights. Maybe ruthless isn't my friend but i trust that he is rights person to create best war ot, he is one of us, he isn't blind hoster with shity ideas he did good job with his new smooth cllient.
We are creating community and we are keeping servers alive for this moment when im looking on all servers I think Ruth is the best option for us.

Ye i was voting on deleting this old client like 2 editions before and i was succesfull but ye, them all keep crying to punio and ruth, that "we will leave this ot without old client" etc. and he keeps uploading old client back.

@ruth can you find anyonyone trust worth outside Velles and Unnamed for and GM? Becouse seeing you and them "arguing" about selling cash on some screens is kinda cringe, and haveing some support when you re off would be also great.

1 To 8 - x10
9 To 20 - x8
21 To 40 - x6
41 To 60 - x4
61 To 80 - x3
81 to xxx - x2 or x3 ;p

1 - 8 - x15
9 - 20 - x6
21-50 - x3
51-70 -x2
71+ -x1,5

@Shajkan
@Adde12345
@assassinho
We should ask every 7.4 war teams and create something nice to fight, but should be harder tot get money and supplies for fights. Maybe ruthless isn't my friend but i trust that he is rights person to create best war ot, he is one of us, he isn't blind hoster with shity ideas he did good job with his new smooth cllient.
We are creating community and we are keeping servers alive for this moment when im looking on all servers I think Ruth is the best option for us.

Seems better, what about this?

Code:
8-20   x6
21-50  x5
51-80  x4
81-999 x3

@Shajkan
@Adde12345
@assassinho

I dont know if you can say that tho, "he is one of us, he isn't blind hoster with shity ideas he did good job with his new smooth cllient."

great server agreed, but what i understood in people that played was that ruth didint care about the players and was blind. but dunno, ruth will have a hard time fighting for us players vs mastercores i think.

I dont know if you can say that tho, "he is one of us, he isn't blind hoster with shity ideas he did good job with his new smooth cllient."

great server agreed, but what i understood in people that played was that ruth didint care about the players and was blind. but dunno, ruth will have a hard time fighting for us players vs mastercores i think.
Tell me one time when i didn't care about the players

@Shajkan
@Adde12345
@assassinho

Im up for it. But i will try mastercores first bro. If it wont succeed im up for trying this.

Low rate is good idea, but you need to expand classic 7.4 map with new continent etc, like they do on master cores , most of the custom stuff on Realesta HR feels "evo" , there should be way more rpg feel into gaining acces to new good spawns, and for sure there should be more big "world" quests like Inquisition and even more above that, so peoples will have something to do, always some "target" to pursuit.

I like what they did on Kasteria , with adding real tibia spawns but on 8.0 reality , i highly recommend doing the same with some spawns from newer tibia versions and bringing them into 7.4

Last edited:
Back