• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realesta low-rate server 7.4 (Proposal)

Ok so i have played a bit and i must say that this idea of custom 7,4 is awesome. I think in straight 7,4 content ends rly quick and there is not much to do. New items are balancing vocations so paladins are not so ussles as in pure 7,4. About the server and support i must say i have never expirienced such helpful and patient admin. every problem i had was fixed in a moment. I think that rune npc is not necessary because i can see allways people selling runes and the market goes on.

Ok so i have played a bit and i must say that this idea of custom 7,4 is awesome. I think in straight 7,4 content ends rly quick and there is not much to do. New items are balancing vocations so paladins are not so ussles as in pure 7,4. About the server and support i must say i have never expirienced such helpful and patient admin. every problem i had was fixed in a moment. I think that rune npc is not necessary because i can see allways people selling runes and the market goes on.

yes, there needs to be custom content.
People dont wanna hunt in orcland and edron dragons with 25k exp/h like you did in real 7.4

Back