• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realmap 0.2 to 0.3..

Raks One

Reaction score
I donwloaded the real map project , and i wanna put it in a 0.3 cryingdamson ( with lastest version ), i pass all the map, spawns, actions, npcs, movements...
But have some bugs :S
I make a list...
-The boat npc's dont let me to travel, says: You do not have enough money!
-The level doors (doors of expertise), dont let me to pass, nothing msg, nothing special, no action...

Now only this errors.... anyone know how i can fix?
Thanks.

Raksone~

Don't use Real Map.

Thanks?

I donwloaded the real map project , and i wanna put it in a 0.3 cryingdamson ( with lastest version ), i pass all the map, spawns, actions, npcs, movements...
But have some bugs :S
I make a list...
-The boat npc's dont let me to travel, says: You do not have enough money!
-The level doors (doors of expertise), dont let me to pass, nothing msg, nothing special, no action...

Now only this errors.... anyone know how i can fix?
Thanks.

Raksone~

And I don't recommend using 0.3 with the RMP, because you don't know how to, and we only support 0.2 :/

It's your choice.

/Limannen

But Limannen, i wanna use bounty hunter system.. and this things , exist any option to use war system on web/bounty hunter on TFS 0.2? or buying runes/potions using system "Buy with backpack"... if any of this system can be maked for 0.2 please tell me..
Thanks

Last edited:
Back