• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Realmap 10.98 looking for members TFS 1.3

Simonalina

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! i just started a new project with a realmap 10.98

the goal is to have an original realmap. (No changes on map, but if need, then i have the skills)

so what I will need help with is someone who can script on TFS 1.3 and myaac. (You don't need to know both) <-- sure it would be awesome.. haha

you don't need to be professional, i don't really care, you just need to know basic.

Becaus most of scripts is already in server, they just need to be modified to work 100% (maybe change them abit so it makes everything more simple)

The server will be running 24/7.

Depends on how good you are, how simple you make everything, and if you are active. then we talk about money also!

Send me an PM if you are interested in having some fun!

server.png

@Simonalina I just downloaded TFS 1.3 and compile it on Windows to start practicing my C++ and Lua skills.
I would like to help just for fun but I could start after Monday, March 29, and keep in mind that I am just starting.

I have done programs on ruby, python and java, but have more than 5 years without using C++.
If you are still interested at that time and still need some help contact me on that day :).

Back