• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Realmap project 7.6. Searching Gamemasters and website manager!

Laur1

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

I've been working with my new server Realmap 7.6 for some time now. After I finally turn it online, I need a good team of decent and qualifyed Gamemasters to keep it clean from bot users and other things because it's very common that 7.6 servers has alot botters. As some of you may know, I was a head Gamemaster of Aldorawar 7.6, so joining only to the Gamemaster position to this server isn't easy. Website designer will receive Gamemaster automatically ofcourse.

I think that I will recruit around 7-10 Gamemasters.
Former Aldorawar GMs will be added later.
First of all, you have to be experienced as a Gamemaster.
I don't accept any kind of corruption at all.
You can decide your GM name but I will choose an account number and password for you.
Your name can't mean anything, no numbers and no capital letters, except the first one.
If I find a cocky or inpolite GM, I delete it.

Gamemasters can connect to the server immediately, when they receive the position. I'm working on in but you can still check around. Players are not invited yet.

All Gamemasters needs to have MSN adress, so I can contact all of you.

As a Gamemaster you are not allowed/able to:

-Teleport player to your position.
-Change outfit. if I see a Gamemaster without GM outfit, he will lose his position with no warnings, immediately.
-Run around visible too much, outside the GM island. Ofcourse you can showup to players during an investigation or something like that.
-Stay offline from forum or ingame more than 4 days without a reason. Inform me via MSN if that's about to happen.
-Use managing commands like: clean, save, reload or item making.
-Give ANYTHING to players.
-Use equipment except rope, shovel and a machete.
-Attack monsters or players.
-Cast any kind of spells.
-Have active player character. Avoiding any kind of abusing.
-Broadcast red messages without a really serious reason.

I'm only recruiting the best of the best. If you think you can play by these rules, contact me via MSN: [email protected]

One of you will recieve a position of head GM later, this will be shown as "HGM" infront of your name and you can ban other Gamemasters if that's needed. Head GM is a manager of all GMs and investigations of more serious things will be forwarded to him.

I will send a "Gamemaster Reference" to all who I accept. This reference includes all rules, useable commands and other things to know. The reference is only a textfile and I will send it via MSN.

Website designer

I need a website designer as well. Your job is to create a AAC and unique website for our server. More info in MSN.

Post here and contact me in MSN if you are interested to join the staff.

Waiting for contacts!
Yours; Lauri

Last edited:
Name : pontus

Nick : Xirani

Experiance : Very good gm , can all commands!!! (If you dont have make new ones."

English : 7/10

Msn : [email protected]

Very active player.

Name: Jack
Nationality: English, British
Tibia Experience: 5 Years
OT Experience: 4 Years, 2 as a GM/GOD

Feel free to add me on msn if you would like to know more.

[email protected]

Name: Darien

English:12/10

Tibia Experience:I have been playing tibia sense around 7.6(Old Client)and I was currently "Tutor" in real tibia for quite some time(4 Months) was about to get promoted until went on vacation to visit some relatives and friend was playing my account and got hacked,I have excellent experience in being a Gamemaster(GM)and I know every single command for all positions(Just if you need to know them I can help with that) I respect that all GMs will stay invisible and not running around causing havoc having normal players seeing them(I use to have an OT where all that got messed up).

I like your rules and I will a bide by them,and do as I am asked.

If you need to to know anything else please dont hesitate to ad me on Messenger

[email protected]

Name:Meriton
NationalitySwedish/English/Albanish
Open Tibia Experience:about 4-5 years

Name: Axtrox
GM experience: Know all needed commands. Have owned 7 ot's and had been GM in 3 other ot's.

MSN: [email protected]
English: 9/10
Spanish: 10/10
Portuguese: 2/10

OpenTibia: I've been going on and off on ot's... If I were to add all the time and experienced I've had/have... it would be around 2 years. I know alot of maps, I know how to behave. And I don't get annoyed easily. I'm 70% active. Not 100% Due to school :S but I can be on for around 5 hours straight (During the time I get from school until bed time).

my name is Robin.
i have bean working white ot in 10 years.
i now all commands
i am from sweden.
not a very good maper but i now how to map
English 7/10
Japanska 5/10
Swedich 10/10

and i am 16 years old.
son 17 :p

i am activa allot on the ots when i am gm or tuter or god.
you can tell me if you whate me on my email [email protected]

Name: Robin
Nationality: Sweden. Also speak good English.
Tibia Experience: since 7.6
OT Experience: I've played tibia alot, since 7.6, Also had my own server, I know how to help peoples out, I will be very active (5-10h each day)
Job: I'm searching for gamemaster, I've been gamemaster alot, I know how to handle it in diffrent situations. You wont regret it. :peace:
Contact Info: You can reach me on this email, [email protected]

Last edited:
Back