• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS 2016

Lol, this is never ending story, I've seen like 10 times posts about finishing the work. Call it RealOTS 2020, might be true, but I'm still not sure.

That's what our blog is about, we're going on serious this time. I do not know if Cip files will be public released any time soon, however this is coming on.

A website template is currently running at www.realots.net, the game server is officially completed and might only need up to 24 to 48 hours of testing, which will be scheduled when Dennis sets up our webmail service for account creation.

A website template is currently running at www.realots.net, the game server is officially completed and might only need up to 24 to 48 hours of testing, which will be scheduled when Dennis sets up our webmail service for account creation.

So you want to start the server this week?

next week on friday might actually be good, but don't rush into it if you're really not ready, coz thats not worth it

Back