• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Will you play this legendary awesome perfect server agian?

I will for sure stay up day and night and play it. What about u guys? Think it will reach that legendary posistion agian with 500 players on 7.4?

dunno about 500 but i think it hits 200 in the first couple days no problem. and anything above that is just fine for me.

i'm excited for it. finally a bug free stable server that everybody can trust in. hope lots of teams start there for some nice wars.

You can say you will pull an all nighter, but I will pull the legendary all weeker.

And I don't think you all understand how pissed I'm going to be if this shit is a bust and it gets hacked or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
me waiting for realots
[video=youtube;raTts-iGixU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raTts-iGixU[/video]

I played the last project of realots owner, Valhalla and it was great. so definitely will play this one :) Hoping it wont get hacked or randomly closed. Hope uni will give me time enough tho.. :( Cheers

I played the last project of realots owner, Valhalla and it was great. so definitely will play this one :) Hoping it wont get hacked or randomly closed. Hope uni will give me time enough tho.. :( Cheers

????????????? last server was not randomly closed or hacked lol

Are you retarded or soemthing? Seriously.
Do you even know what a macro is?
Valhalla = 7.7 and mastercores = 7.72

Back