• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Well yeah, many ppl think the owner of realots is a liar because he promise or say things he does not acomplish. thats why i said, i hope it wont get "hacked" or randomly closed, like valhalla. and i hope the promise of NO SELLING EXP, SKILLS OR ADVANTAGE ITEMS ON THE VIRTUAL SHOP truly stays.

@up this scares me :eek:, could u give us a little more information about the guy who's hosting this ot then, i rather not waste my money to some fag.

All I know is that it's not the original owner Dennis running the new realots.

Expect a failure, i've been playing realots from when it opened until he sold it to some moron.

Welldone either bullshitting or being a complete toolbox.

Dennis never sold RealOTS to anyone, he got an offer from Doonrak (aka Ryan) to buy the files for a x number of euros yet he declined.

Well i`ve playing Valhalla , been top1 mage there and server was running quite good.
Dennis added proxy`s for US players and everything went fine , untill it got closed without any msg/reason , we dont even know tilll today why its closed :)

Well i`ve playing Valhalla , been top1 mage there and server was running quite good.
Dennis added proxy`s for US players and everything went fine , untill it got closed without any msg/reason , we dont even know tilll today why its closed :)

????? ego destroyer was top mage

Says it all on page.

"""""
Will be like in the glory days with our infamous antibot client and no custom items (No DP, no EXP shite, no Dagorlad either).
"""""

if u played realots u will know how its like ^^

Depends on "how" oldschool it will be. When realots started you got k-set i rook. (Or am i wrong? :eek: i know for sure you didn't get the normal items atleast) You also had 2 mana/second as a mage, not 2 mana/2seconds as they changed it to. Skills were slower aswell. And at that time the exp was 3x. Then when gm cip/ecstazya/gm unico left the server pretty much got out of hand. Exp was raised to 5x after a while, and donations were introduced.

Welldone either bullshitting or being a complete toolbox.

Dennis never sold RealOTS to anyone, he got an offer from Doonrak (aka Ryan) to buy the files for a x number of euros yet he declined.

Ye but that was a long time ago (like 3-4-5 years?) Not everyone had a "real map" back then. That was even be4 he introduced the buy-exp-items-and-skills.

Rofl, hahahahaha Dennis has NEVER sold his server/files to anyone thats one thing to be sure of.

All I know is that it's not the original owner Dennis running the new realots.

Expect a failure, i've been playing realots from when it opened until he sold it to some moron.

trolololololololol

Its all jus a muh fuckin' conspiracy/
ibj912.png

People need something to do in the interimn, right ? Besides, Iryont and myself are engaged to be married (He's pregnant, it's a shotgun wedding) ;)

Funny :blink:

Anyway - Don't hate each other as our players, you are welcome to play any server.

Last edited:
People need something to do in the interimn, right ? Besides, Iryont and myself are engaged to be married (He's pregnant, it's a shotgun wedding) ;)
Toor you mothafucka NOW you respond? How bout giving us some info..? -.-.-.-.
LIKE WILL YOU HAVE PROXYS?

Toor you mothafucka NOW you respond? How bout giving us some info..? -.-.-.-.
LIKE WILL YOU HAVE PROXYS?

Duh. I _invented_ the multiple proxy system in OTservers. Ofcourse I will have proxies.

Back
Top Bottom