• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

HN: give it a rest for today.
I was waiting for this for almost a month
Picture your a 6 year old kid waiting for christmas, then on christmas your parents get killed.
Then your sent to live with your grandma.
Your grandma has a stroke and dies.
How would you feel?

he should make people start at level 8 the first week. Then reintroduce rook.

There would be a lot of people running around pking though since you don't lose anything by creating a new char getting the rod/wand and just go nuts.. But i see your point

@Hoodnasty, great comparison! :eek: =D

I was waiting for this for almost a month
Picture your a 6 year old kid waiting for christmas, then on christmas your parents get killed.
Then your sent to live with your grandma.
Your grandma has a stroke and dies.
How would you feel?

You're retarded.

There would be a lot of people running around pking though since you don't lose anything by creating a new char getting the rod/wand and just go nuts.. But i see your point

@Hoodnasty, great comparison! :eek: =D

True that, maybe make people start at level 6 or smthg, or start at level 1 but with full rook set + make spawns higher..

True that, maybe make people start at level 6 or smthg, or start at level 1 but with full rook set + make spawns higher..

no changes plx, it has to be like it was on 7.7. Only change things rlly needed, like that enchant weapons etc.

Yea because as it is now it's pretty annoying with 150 people trying to get to main, i found it quite amusing though i was just walking around killing a rat every 5 minutes while everyone else was rushing to get to main

I'm not complaining too much though, rook isn't really a problem unless there's a lot of people EVERYWHERE!!!

I'll be gone tomorrow (away from home) for the evening & night. I'm reinstalling now and will have to reinstall the gameserver/db/etc. and i'll launch it for testing purposes. Just hoping it's an OS issue and not a hardware problem.

I'll be gone tomorrow (away from home) for the evening & night. I'm reinstalling now and will have to reinstall the gameserver/db/etc. and i'll launch it for testing purposes. Just hoping it's an OS issue and not a hardware problem.
How long?

ok, but aprox date?

this itwill be on for "testing purpose" soon?

I don't think any of you realize how pissed I will be if it's a hardware issue.

Don't let it out on me though ;<.

This thread is pretty calm now when all the kids are sleeping :rolleyes:

@Zelifer, calm down and wait for an answer, if it's a hardware problem it could take a while.

Back