• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

I heard that too xD

The whole reason we are having to wait this long is because Dennis is settng up the proper precautions to make sure this server doesn't get hacked. Of course anything can be hacked, but I see this being one of the harder ot servers to be hacked, if not the hardest. He doesn't have Anonymous after him, does he?? haha

No need to hope Mex Lunatic, nobody even knows the IP address. Even if it would be vulnerable, they wouldn't have a clue what to hack. It's just useless talk of kiddiots desperate to be 'l33t'.

No need to hope Mex Lunatic, nobody even knows the IP address. Even if it would be vulnerable, they wouldn't have a clue what to hack. It's just useless talk of kiddiots desperate to be 'l33t'.
I hope. all ur pro rep will be gone if theres rollbacks,hacks etc.

I had a level 90~ EK on RealOTS which I played before enchanted weapons and after they came out. Let me tell you that enchanted weapons, soft boots and shielding rings were very well thought out by Dennis and added a lot to the gameplay. It just allowed knights to hunt dragons and stuff at a high level instead of spending their whole career at Cyclopolis. Trust me, RealOTS vocation balance was awesome and hopefully nothing has changed :)

I had a level 90~ EK on RealOTS which I played before enchanted weapons and after they came out. Let me tell you that enchanted weapons, soft boots and shielding rings were very well thought out by Dennis and added a lot to the gameplay. It just allowed knights to hunt dragons and stuff at a high level instead of spending their whole career at Cyclopolis. Trust me, RealOTS vocation balance was awesome and hopefully nothing has changed :)

Element!!! nice to see you will be playing the server ; )

10hours left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My counter says 17 hours xD
Thank fucking god a server i can play lagless.
Someone who finally understands it. People think it made it like some stupid orsha ot, when it was soo well thought out.

Back