• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

For the record my counter says 3 hours :p

Shouldn't have based the countdown on the computer's clock time haha.

Waiting for the proxy servers (so we won't be DDoSed), plus give you guys a chance of registering your accounts/charnames before launch. The launch date is definitive now (the timer may vary, depending on your timezone. It'll open20:00 CET)
18 CET? xD

The timer must be bugged or something lol
since I use CET and it says that its 9 n 40min left

TargetDate = "02/10/2012 6:00 PM";
BackColor = "#AAEEFF";
ForeColor = "navy";
CountActive = true;
CountStepper = -1;
LeadingZero = true;
DisplayFormat = "%%D%% Days, %%H%% Hours, %%M%% Minutes, %%S%% Seconds.";
FinishMessage = "Gogogo!";

his counter

Launching in:
Gogogo!

That's the nessage you will get when it ends :p

the owner said the server will come without EXP donations or, any skill advantage donation. if any type of donation exists it definitely will be for ITEMs or Pacc.

btw, about the knight shit.. stop complaining. Knights are what they are; they use shield and weapon therefore you have to skill them, they cannot powergame as fast as a sorcerer/paladin. but they can overcome every possible enemy in the war zone or spawn. as long as they have uh and know how to play the character you can enjoy PVP as a knight. Because I have. there is also the additional DMG that is obviously needed for them to be a more useful vocation and that's it.

there's no point in trying to add spells, enchantments and other kind of shit to them because if you play a knight is because you like to rpg and be a mighty player in every war. For knights are totally usefull there. only a noob who haven't ever been in a war or played a knight char more than level 40 will know this.

cheers :p

I advertised it in over 300 movies youtube.
I give ip: Realots.net to very movies : games , animals , music , tibia , funny movies etc...
I very spam ip ots on my noob accout on You tobe :d
Maybe very players join :)

All who says that knight are what they are and that enchanted items/exura gran for knights will make this server orsha-like, I have a one question, have you ever playd RealOTS before?

I advertised it in over 300 movies youtube.
I give ip: Realots.net to very movies : games , animals , music , tibia , funny movies etc...
I very spam ip ots on my noob accout on You tobe :d
Maybe very players join :)

Youtobe, I'll swap what for Jewtube. You are brilliant, my friend.

Back