• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Nah, Dennis said it before that premium will be free
Great, It will also be good to know which custom things there are going to be, some of them was before:
enchant legs & weapons, weapons have more atk then normal, poi dls, the island north of thais with a bk and some godworms, the GM Monster, light bolts & the custom x-bow, sniper stars, soft boots

Also i remember there use to be some thread on the page where you check which npc you sell item and for how much (djinns)

enchant legs & weapons - yes
weapons have more atk then normal - yes
poi dls - no, but idk yet if it'll be added. Won't be important now.
The island north of thais with a bk and some godworms - no, godworms optional
- The GM Monster - yes
- light bolts & the custom x-bow yes, sniper stars, soft boots - yes

- The GM Monster - yes

will u have the corrupt gm team(including you) like before?

and what about custom items? f.e. green legs?

@up, he's not that corrupt at all. One of most trustworthy gms around

- The GM Monster - yes

This sounds really really good to me:D

how enchant legs works? can someone describe me how the custom items are? , are they op ? , these items are only via donation or you can get them in game? answer please i just need to know

how enchant legs works? can someone describe me how the custom items are? , are they op ? , these items are only via donation or you can get them in game? answer please i just need to know
Custom items are just weapons with more atk points then at real tibia. Like SCA has 60 atk points instead of 50.
Enchant legs are normal legs only u walk faster for 4hours???. You can get them by going to magic shop and trade them for 3k and dead chicken.

Enchant legs uhm.. you have to visit any magic shop npc and pay him 3k+ corpse of dead chiken. For it he will enchant your legs. Enchanted legs gives +10 or +20 speed (can't remember) for 3-4 hours (can't remember either)
Custom items isn't OP and they are lootable from monsters

Someone should add the map (with the custom islands) of the server and all the custom items and what they do also if theres any custom quest someone should post it :3! im new in realots i just want to have a good experience of the game and dont miss anything

Back