• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Come on Dennis this is madness.... lauching the best ot so far for years on a shallow ground. 2 crashes. 1 reset already then one half reset giving everyone lvl 8 for free AND 500 gp to get off in main. Its ridicoulus for a low rate.

Do this one right man. Shut down the server, check software/hardware. Give everyone a new start. a Set time. Since this have just been a mess so far. Sure Kids will cry, But in the long run i think youd also want to be able to look back and see that you did everything right from the begining of the server.

Come on Dennis this is madness.... lauching the best ot so far for years on a shallow ground. 2 crashes. 1 reset already then one half reset giving everyone lvl 8 for free AND 500 gp to get off in main. Its ridicoulus for a low rate.

Do this one right man. Shut down the server, check software/hardware. Give everyone a new start. a Set time. Since this have just been a mess so far. Sure Kids will cry, But in the long run i think youd also want to be able to look back and see that you did everything right from the begining of the server.
It's fine lol, before the reset i was lvl 7, and it reset and i was STILL level 7.

Level 7, not 8. And it's done. With 3x EXP Rook is a breeze anyway, certainly when there aren't 200 people competing to get to main. There's barely a gap. Solely the guys who already made it to mainland will be a bit disappointed losing their "edge".

Level 7, not 8. And it's done. With 3x EXP Rook is a breeze anyway, certainly when there aren't 200 people competing to get to main. There's barely a gap. Solely the guys who already made it to mainland will be a bit disappointed losing their "edge".

And here i was thinking the "edge" is what old tibia is about. Play harder and better to gain an edge to fight your enemys.

My RL was pissed xD
Fix the shoot/move? Or never?

You guys do realize, this isn't the 'actual' RealOTS, right? "REALOTS IS BACK - AMAGOD!" No.

I played the real one for three years, and I can almost guarantee this is not the same person hosting it nor the same server. If it is, he lost his mojo.

You guys do realize, this isn't the 'actual' RealOTS, right? "REALOTS IS BACK - AMAGOD!" No.

I played the real one for three years, and I can almost guarantee this is not the same person hosting it nor the same server. If it is, he lost his mojo.
Na I can prove its dennis.. But yeah its just that he never thought he would host the old realots, he is like starting from scratch basically.

8xqwR.png

yeey for me :) first

Back