• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

I'll answer then...
Realots will be up,while ISP fix this shit.Dennis is not oracle from matrix,how he can know when it will be avaible to put online.

@elderslave

I doubt u got worst life,if u are carying about each other,so stfu.Most peoples got open computer & browser for whole day

yeaaaahh all tell to me :D fucking no-lifers ,spammers and idiots. i know no one of you all have any friend. hf and wait week without sleep to toor open this server :)

~happy tone~ Way to contradict yourself numb nuts! ~happy tone~ ~normal tone~ That post was clearly directed towards dumb asses who were comparing the server to some 7 day existing piece of shit~normal tone~. ~normal tone~ Also this post concerns everyone, considering its directed towards the forum community so how in the hell doesn't this concern me? ~normal tone~ ~enthusiastic tone~ Especially since I play the damn thing! ~enthusiastic tone~ . ~confused tone~ Also as a side note I wasn't looking for the attention of the owner? ~confused tone~ ~normal tone~ I was stating an obvious fact that some people obviously can't comprehend, hes trying to fix whats wrong and some idiots clearly dont have the patience for that. ~normal tone~ Seeing has how text doesn't have emotion in it I went ahead and added it in for you since it's obviously such an insult to that vagina between your legs to show signs of disapproval.

~Nymshit Here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The point is here over here!!!

Missed it a little bit so let me clear it up for you chris crocker, nobody gives a fuck and I'm a male, men don't have vaginas as for you, should get that checked out.

Greetings,

May I inform you fellows who has been waiting; server will go up within 1 hour if everything goes well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

By this I hope you are informed enough (keep positive)

Kind regards,
Viet.

greetings,

may i inform you fellows who has been waiting; server will go up within 1 hour if everything goes well.

By this i hope you are informed enough (keep positive)

kind regards,
viet.

true?

Greetings,

May I inform you fellows who has been waiting; server will go up within 1 hour if everything goes well.

Kind regards,
Viet.

gtfo u fcken troll nub fuck ur .

Greetings,

Kind regards,
Viet.

how do we know this is serious?

pehaps u r a troll :ninja:

haha for all of you who didn't wanna sleep, I just slept 8 hours and server is not even up & im abuot to get high at 8:30AM ! ELTS GO

Back