• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

who knows, my bet is that we'll hear from them soon but the server will probably startup tomorrow

seems like the most /careless person 'bout RealOTS is Dennis again, congratulations - I wonder how you all could believe that he actually will care 'bout realots;d

I think he cares about the server, why would they put the effort in putting it back on otherwise? Maybe they're busy now, might even be working on the server as we speak who knows

seems like the most /careless person 'bout RealOTS is Dennis again, congratulations - I wonder how you all could believe that he actually will care 'bout realots;d

Just because the server has been offline for a day now does not mean he doesn't give a fuck.

dude, some people do have an rl life..?

True, then either decide if you want to run something or not.
It is his otserver, he can do whatever he wants with that and its completely true and I am agreeing with that, the point is that sooner or later he will introduce donations (and yes, he will, he always did) and honestly as a potential customer I am being aware of quality of this service.

i think so to, but lets just enjoy it till the donations come :p and maybe we have ingame cash to buy em ;)

My character list just loaded but I couldn't connect xD!!!!!!

oh and if you do not believe me, VVCap Image hehehe

and this is what happens when I hit enter on my char :( VVCap Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in dara, but i'm staying in pz till lag is over.
No one responds in gamechat, am i the only one or something xD?

Gosh, so many whiners around here, the server is offline for some reason, just give it time and it'll be online, staying here spamming won't help a bit, just go do something else other then refreshing the page every 10 seconds and stop trolling/spamming in here!

I manege to connect to the website for a few second, some of you guys manege to connect o the client, all we can do is.... wait :)

Back