• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

I just smoked one thinking it would change something.. hai atleast the next hour will be fun! cheers ::)

Kinda lame though, not a word from Dennis..

Agree'd, kid wants to host an OT but doesn't care about the community or informing them what's going on... I can see him making retarded donations again, or as someone else has said in my ventrilo "Under the table donations"... Wouldn't surprise me, most people who host OT's only do it for money now-a-days and not for the sport of the game... Like on the thread for information on the server.. All this enchant weapon shit and everything else is retarded.. If it happens on this version I wont be playing it.

Lawl

There are currently 78 users browsing this thread. (52 members and 26 guests)
dustinvdh, aadas, Aczkolwiek, AkselN, Awesomedude, Bazzese, Befik, Bugs Bunny, Ciux, Denkzi, domson, Drinc, dunder, Eric Cartman, Forsakenfate, hugol, Ist, jabawockee, JoNNeT, Jonxilla, Khaldtor, Kregox, maciut1994, Makrill, Marcjuh, Mitchthebest, ond, pielol, Pymyn, raxxar, ropid, Saturn, sir viet, snukers, Spyke+, superoy, Tampon cipka, tatewaky, tehownage, Terwell, TheNubCake, thief, Tito Grimgor, Tooor, Undisputed, vescape, Waski1905, Withh, xirvisa, zantoria, Zelifer, Zyphoon

Agree'd, kid wants to host an OT but doesn't care about the community or informing them what's going on... I can see him making retarded donations again, or as someone else has said in my ventrilo "Under the table donations"... Wouldn't surprise me, most people who host OT's only do it for money now-a-days and not for the sport of the game... Like on the thread for information on the server.. All this enchant weapon shit and everything else is retarded.. If it happens on this version I wont be playing it.

then don't o.o. no one wants to hear ur stories bro ;(.

Back