• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Seriously put the server online, I've been trying to log on for 6 and a half hours nonstop. Damn you thoor.

you wouldn't have to reply if u jus told us how long o_O. fuckn beatin around the bush Toor.

you wouldn't have to reply if u jus told us how long o_O. fuckn beatin around the bush Toor.

How the fuck should I know ? It's something I can't answer. It's done when it finishes compiling. It takes longer if compiling breaks. I'm not psychic.

Kurwa mac is all I'd say, I tried just to re-log by ctrl+r and it was about working I heard, so I did.
and it do not work :]

1. add command !online
2. remove broadcaster.. it is sucks ( example everyone know what is name of pker )
3. add adverisment to otland.net/f43
4. run server

I would vote down both the !online and broadcaster suggestion..

The broadcast system rocks!

1. add command !online
2. remove broadcaster.. it is sucks ( example everyone know what is name of pker )
3. add adverisment to otland.net/f43
4. run server
imma agreed with the broadcaster i cant pk cuz everyone knows that im pking :(! and i dont like the command !online is kinda annoying dont be lazy and search the onlines in the home page (when it works)

Broadcast is awesome and a advertisement thread would probably attract some new players over here.

Back