• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS or MasterCores?

Which server is better?

• RealOTS

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • MasterCores

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

TILFen

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm very curious about this. RealOTS was a very anticipated "old school" Open Tibia server, but what's the difference between RealOTS and MasterCores?
And which one of them should I play?

Please keep it clean, and try to avoid flame wars and such.

Thank you.
:)

It's up to you which one you wanna play. They're both good in my opinion but don't start playing a server just because other people tell you to.

If you like mastercores - Play mastercores

If you like realOTS - Play realOTS

It's very simple =) I'm gonna give my vote to realOTS though.

The reason i chose realots is because i've got tons of old memories of realots and i know it's a server that will definetely stay up a long time.

I'm not saying that realOTS is better than mastercores i like and respect realsofts work as well.

It's up to you which one you wanna play. They're both good in my opinion but don't start playing a server just because other people tell you to.

If you like mastercores - Play mastercores

If you like realOTS - Play realOTS

It's very simple =) I'm gonna give my vote to realOTS though.

The reason i chose realots is because i've got tons of old memories of realots and i know it's a server that will definetely stay up a long time.

I'm not saying that realOTS is better than mastercores i like and respect realsofts work as well.

Thanks for you opinion. But I'm asking; what's the difference between these servers? :)

Thanks for you opinion. But I'm asking; what's the difference between these servers? :)

Well.. They're both good servers..

I guess mastercores is a server most people start at because they want to pk/go to war. In my opinion realots is more of a rpgish server.

Also, in mastercores i think you get all spells for free (?) In realots you have to purchase spells and there's a level req for making runes which reduces rune farming.

Mastercores 7.4 - Realots 7.7

Ill go mastercores,since it has some connection to eliteots which was an epic server,and znote played it to ;P

Its actually up to u,but if u haven't played any of them,just go on the one that u have more friends on ;P

Do not compare these 2 servers mastercores is almost 50% of 7.4 tibia based on 7.7. RealOts is perfect 7.7 better for me anyway.

I love the oldschool experience from 7.4. Mastercore is under development and far from done.
Its much easier to make a 7.7 server with its respective client instead of a 7.4 server with a 7.7 client(and engine). No wonder we spend quite some time on it.

Realots however is the good old (perfect? 7.7) server. A very good OT.

the real map of 7.4 is very small,strongest monster there is a warlock.im very bored of the small real live map maybe you you will bring an update, would more interesting after some time

I tried realots. The website is horrible. Not only is it ugly, some links doesn't work. some are broken, etc.

Other than that.. Realots if 7.7 meaning pz on boats, wands, etc. Mastercores is a mix of 7.4 and 7.7 kinda. It's like 7.7 without wands.

Realots has the original CIP files, so no bugs.
Proxies to connect to the server which makes it impossible for anyone to DoS the actual server, this also improves connection speeds for people from the USA.

Realots has a stable 3x experience rate, with 2x loot, skills and mlvl rates.
Mastercores has higher skill and mlvl rates, but at level 50 experience is already down to 2.5x.

Because of these things Mastercores is probably more suited if you want to battle, you just level up to level 50 quite easily and then just battle.

If you like to RPG and get high level you should play Realots.

You should also consider whether or not you want to play 7.4 or 7.7

You should also note that Realots has some custom things that make the game more balanced and less favored for sorcerers, for instance weapons with more than 30 attack have 5-10 bonus damage (probably like 20%), Paladins also have some other stuff, you can buy soft boots for 750k too.

People also say that there are alot of MCers on Mastercores but I do not know if this is a rumor or fact.

I tried realots. The website is horrible. Not only is it ugly, some links doesn't work. some are broken, etc.

Other than that.. Realots if 7.7 meaning pz on boats, wands, etc. Mastercores is a mix of 7.4 and 7.7 kinda. It's like 7.7 without wands.

Yeah because the website affects the gameplay soooooooooooooo much..

yea hes bussy on the website, so please dont come with shit like The website aint workin blabla.

I actually like the website, it's clean and simple. If he fix the broken links, it'll be even more awesome!

Im playing Cores~ atm.
-Death loses shall be increased.
-Enemies are soooo bad.Really.

Realots:
-Prolly great server
-Too low exp,for me atleast :p

Im playing Cores~ atm.
-Death loses shall be increased.
-Enemies are soooo bad.Really.

Realots:
-Prolly great server
-Too low exp,for me atleast :p

Realots isn't that low exp considering it's always 3x, at level 50 in mastercores it's 3x as well =D

Back