• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS or MasterCores?

Which server is better?

• RealOTS

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • MasterCores

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters
realots have lots of random pks.. but it's nice to play there because you can bot without being banished, I've reached lvl 50+ now and barely been at the screen..
I used like 15 min to setup rook script, and then it went auto there while I played cs..

And when I got to main, just go Edron trolls or something, you'll reach lvl 20+ if you can bot there for 25-30 hours peacefully,
And then just move on to rots hunting them for 2~ days straight and you're already lvl 40..
And then last move to cyclopses with manas + exura and you'll have really nice exp/h, only took 5 hunts (pause to refill supplies + sell loot) with each hunt using around 2-3 hours.

I'll try to be the first 100 :D
Wont be hard seems, got 68 500 Exp/H there right now :D
And the spawn is slow so the exp/h is nice for the situation :)

realots have lots of random pks.. but it's nice to play there because you can bot without being banished, I've reached lvl 50+ now and barely been at the screen..
I used like 15 min to setup rook script, and then it went auto there while I played cs..

And when I got to main, just go Edron trolls or something, you'll reach lvl 20+ if you can bot there for 25-30 hours peacefully,
And then just move on to rots hunting them for 2~ days straight and you're already lvl 40..
And then last move to cyclopses with manas + exura and you'll have really nice exp/h, only took 5 hunts (pause to refill supplies + sell loot) with each hunt using around 2-3 hours.

I'll try to be the first 100 :D
Wont be hard seems, got 68 500 Exp/H there right now :D
And the spawn is slow so the exp/h is nice for the situation :)

Btw this is Erik aka Realsoft aka EliteOTs.

Kinda pathetic what he's doing aye guys? We can clearly see the mature owners (Iryont and Dennis) and the little donationgreedy kiddo's.

LOL, man in the back of my mind, I thought that was RealSoft/EliteOTS because thats almost EXACTLY how he talked on his alt chars.
I'd bet my life its him now, same smileys,and everything.
Touche sir.
Realsoft, you can't compete with RealOTS man, you should seriously just play there ;)
Idiot, he has double the players RealOTS has (ATM).

I wouldnt glorify Dennis either, giving 100x SSA to friends and rooking a whole guild to lvl 1 isnt very mature :p

only works for me on mastercores, i put the realots tibia.dat in my config770 and it still doesnt work yes ive also chosen tibia 7.70 in advanced and put realots.net ip in proxy ofc

@UP: And it prolly wont work for you, realots client is encrypted in blablabla i decided not to tell you in what because i like botless realots, and it doesnt matter - noone will do it anyway so blackd does not recognise it, you'd have to decrypt it but I dont have idea how to proper do it at all, and you cant use a regular 7.7 client because there is login-server checker if your client is the RealOTS one or not.

The only way, excepting decrypting is get to know the real adress of the server so you could by-pass log on without client version checker on login server

Back