• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS

It's the real files Dennis and me used for Tibians.net, Andreas it's me the "Girl" you guys thought I was for years :D
Dont know tibians.net and we always knew you weren't a girl :p It's called playalong :) however the original files was the thing that made realots the proper thing.. proper creature movement, damage and so on

Dont know tibians.net and we always knew you weren't a girl :p It's called playalong :) however the original files was the thing that made realots the proper thing.. proper creature movement, damage and so on
Yeah well, it's the files we used later on to create RealOTS and then DarkOTS. Haha,, just ask Marciano :DDDD

half year nothing happend, that u see some guy is trying to host a fresh realots, then u made topic
fucking jealous corrupted jew
ZAKARIA PLS DO YOUR THING

half year nothing happend, that u see some guy is trying to host a fresh realots, then u made topic
fucking jealous corrupted jew
ZAKARIA PLS DO YOUR THING
I don't see anyone trying to host a fresh realots besides me, why would I be jealous and how come you make an statement like that? Grow up, get some sense in your head don't sit on the forums and lurk around 24/7 go get some fresh air its always good.

I don't see anyone trying to host a fresh realots besides me, why would I be jealous and how come you make an statement like that? Grow up, get some sense in your head don't sit on the forums and lurk around 24/7 go get some fresh air its always good.
you have to grow up
refresh for what?
its your third attempt to host this server, u didnt so fuck off :)
dont scam people

I know I've given hopes for people long time before saying that I'll start a new realots with alot of modifications but then there was a downside in my Life which meant I could not continue, but now I feel it's like the right time, I'll also invest alot of money from my own pocket to make this the most stable OT out there.

Read this again @KovalComeBack then you do understand why. Like Ecstazya said you need to take fresh air. It something called real-life beside the gaming

A few notices to all you out there is coming, we have agreed on a deal with mr Xinn, so a long term advertise will come up on otservlist soon enough :)

"soon" "near" isnt very precise :D precise would be a date
looking forward to it
Everything will be clear later today, you'll get all information you guys need to hype up :)

Nice to hear :)

Hmmmmm.....
I do not want to burst you peoples bubble, but the Ecstazya posting on these forums is _NOT_ the same person who was GM on realots when it just started.

Back
Top Bottom