• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
I know I've given hopes for people long time before saying that I'll start a new realots with alot of modifications but then there was a downside in my Life which meant I could not continue, but now I feel it's like the right time, I'll also invest alot of money from my own pocket to make this the most stable OT out there.

I've spoken with Xinn and we have a deal of advertisement which I am pretty sure you guys would like me to create..

So what would you think, a RealOTS with a few new contents and a statical experience system of 3x?

Please give me your suggestions, and this time the server will get up 100%

Everything you said in the post I feel like is a good idea especially the 3x static exp lmao

How about stages? Starting from 15x going to 3x?
I've explained before how the stages would work on a server like this and you guys didnt seem to enjoy it therefor I guess its not a take on this point?

A brief explanation:

For example you have 5 times experience at level 8-120 which means by then the monster would yield you 5 times of what they usually do and now when you hit the breakpoint at level 120 and still continue your adventure to hunt and gain experience you gain levels obviously, but by then the server stage for your usr file would change to example 3, the monsters would still yield 5x (Show that a rat gives you 25 instead of 15) but your total exp would be alot higher and tougher to gain and the DOWNFALL of stages on RealOTS is that the levels you gain overhead 120 Before the server has saved and enquired you the new stage would give you an loss of the levels you would take above level 120,and get you back at level 120. Which by then would make alot of people to complain and yeah, this is a brief explanation continue to ask me if you need more information.

Oh please not this again. Here's a few simple reasons to why this server will never make it more than 24 hours.

1) He's hosted this server before, CLAIMING it was 100% done, and also claiming everything was JUST like in the previous Realots. Hint: Not a single spawn or spell worked correctly.
2) People tried to tell him stuff were incorrect, he told them to fuck off.
3) A few days later the shit went down, and nothing was done or said for months. Great communication.
4) He's now, again, claiming " this time the server will get up 100%" while he's asking what experience stage they should use in the same post.
5) Here's one of Ecstazya's "successful" projetcs. It peaked at 10 players and shut down. https://otland.net/threads/france-classictibia-7-7-stages-antibot-authentic-retro-onlone-now.225397/
6) He's been working on this project for 18 months without anything to show for it, except for bullshit statements. https://otland.net/threads/7-7-cipfiles-discussion.225985/. The post 18 months ago looked a lot like this post.

Last edited:
I would not invest just one more dollar in this server. For reasons, see above.

Also the staff were not only from the first day, not supporting/checking the forum at all.

Oh please not this again. Here's a few simple reasons to why this server will never make it more than 24 hours.

1) He's hosted this server before, CLAIMING it was 100% done, and also claiming everything was JUST like in the previous Realots. Hint: Not a single spawn or spell worked correctly.
2) People tried to tell him stuff were incorrect, he told them to fuck off.
3) A few days later the shit went down, and nothing was done or said for months. Great communication.
4) He's now, again, claiming " this time the server will get up 100%" while he's asking what experience stage they should use in the same post.
5) Here's one of Ecstazya's "successful" projetcs. It peaked at 10 players and shut down. https://otland.net/threads/france-classictibia-7-7-stages-antibot-authentic-retro-onlone-now.225397/
6) He's been working on this project for 18 months without anything to show for it, except for bullshit statements. https://otland.net/threads/7-7-cipfiles-discussion.225985/. The post 18 months ago looked a lot like this post.
Could you please give me the link to where I tell people to fuck off? And also, who said the spells n shit werent correct? What kind of stuff do you want to get shown that I have the files. You might be a negative dude but I c u on my server mate.

Could you please give me the link to where I tell people to fuck off? And also, who said the spells n shit werent correct? What kind of stuff do you want to get shown that I have the files. You might be a negative dude but I c u on my server mate.

I played your first server for a few hours. Nothing was working, i reported it, you told me i was wrong, i logged out. Well, you might wanna show us a working tibia server. Actions speak louder than words, and you've shown no action for 18 months.

I played your first server for a few hours. Nothing was working, i reported it, you told me i was wrong, i logged out. Well, you might wanna show us a working tibia server. Actions speak louder than words, and you've shown no action for 18 months.
You'll see. Everything worked authentic, but still I wish you a very good night and hope you sleep on your words.

Wow. It's been over a year and you still can't admit you fucked up.
By the way, you maybe thought the spells were fucked since you need to buy them? Also more information and the website will come up soon.

Well, I don't believe you anymore after those 2 years of working on OT (lmao, it's not rocket science to run complete tibia server XD).
But anyways, if it will finally come online i might play. I suggest you to keep old realots rates, x3 exp and everything it had. But advertise it good, cause lifetime of the server depends on it's start.

By the way, you maybe thought the spells were fucked since you need to buy them? Also more information and the website will come up soon.

you need to take in conbreadaration what people say to you and work your OT around it

Yeah, that's the reason. I tried the spells, it said on my screen "You need to buy this spell before using it", but since im mentally retarded and you're a genious i reported it as a glitch and you told me i was wrong. Thanks for clearing up this minor issue.

No but on a serious note the spells had incorrect exhaust, incorrect damage and basic things like wands and rods were not working. The list goes on but it doesn't matter what i say because you don't believe me and your "i cannot be incorrect" attitude wont change.

If this server is just like RealOTs once was, i would probably try it out. But considering this took you 2 years WITH the RealOTs files in your hands and your attitude is shit you'll manage to fuck the server up within a week anyways. Just sell it to someone with a fucking brain.

Yeah, that's the reason. I tried the spells, it said on my screen "You need to buy this spell before using it", but since im mentally retarded and you're a genious i reported it as a glitch and you told me i was wrong. Thanks for clearing up this minor issue.

No but on a serious note the spells had incorrect exhaust, incorrect damage and basic things like wands and rods were not working. The list goes on but it doesn't matter what i say because you don't believe me and your "i cannot be incorrect" attitude wont change.

If this server is just like RealOTs once was, i would probably try it out. But considering this took you 2 years WITH the RealOTs files in your hands and your attitude is shit you'll manage to fuck the server up within a week anyways. Just sell it to someone with a fucking brain.
I Think you speak about Dennis and Ezz trying out to convert everything into programmable code and a normal engine try to get the source code out of it..

Ecstazya, let me tell you one thing. Just because you disgust me, the moment your OT goes live, i'm releasing REALOTS files;)
Have a nice day.

Back