• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

realpwnz Mapping Thread

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Here is a new pic of donation house!

19K2K.png

Monster: Henera Orshy
Trainer's

Hope you like it! =)

Last edited:
Merged your threads, please use this one for all your mapping instead of making multiple threads

Make more threads and we will award you with some nice warnings and if your very very good at making more threads, maybe you'll get an infraction :D

very nice, but you should use only one respawn for the 3 demons and trainers :D dont need to use one respawn for each

The idea is nice, but looks a bit boring. Try using some more different details and maybe different grounds

a small temple+house i mapped =)
good for a custom ot xd

First floor:
xlJiU.jpg

Second floor:
mGx43.jpg

Third floor:
8l0DL.jpg

Fourth floor:
i2ZiZ.jpg

Roof top:
RJ4eV.jpg

a small shop for a npc

First floor:
p4qdg.png

Second floor:
6Pp84.png

Roof top:
H9LX7.png

anyone like? =)

a small depot i mapped =D

First floor:
MdJLl.png

Second floor:
SL0QC.png

Third floor:
OAZyG.png

Roof top:
Q3Gxk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I actualy ment details on architecture. Like pillars and other things. I made an example on your old pic. I made this fast, so its not complete, but I hope this gives you an idea that will help you.

otlanddeserthuisje.jpg

Last edited:
limos personally i like building but stuffs outside on dirt are too random to fit :f

Ye, I was thinking about what I should place there, cuz its not really nature but a part that is floating in nowhere. But I mostly ment the building, if you have a nice idea for the outside show it, so Realpwnz can get an idea from that :)

I made one with a desert theme too xd

otlanddeserttuintje.jpg

Last edited:
On your temple, change the wall type since the metal doesnt fit with the rest of the other places like depot and shops..

i would delete metal fittings than replace whole wall also dirt ground does not fit here.

i would delete metal fittings than replace whole wall also dirt ground does not fit here.
I quess this is a reply on my post, I wasn't really trying to create something beautiful since this kind of maps aren't my style, just to give some ideas :)

Back