• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealSoft is retiring from Tibia and its forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be clear with you: gtfo this thread. One of the things that disgust me most is people that follow other members and ruin their threads constantly, like you.

Good bye RealSoft, althought I didn't know you personally. Wish you all the best in your life and hope you'll visit us one day in the future :)

Do you know why people are starting to dislike this forum? Its because of people like you who use your godly powers if you simple cant win an argument.

The dude said RealSoft was the only one who was succesfull when making a retro-oldschool OT.
Guess what dipshit; he isn't the only one, and MY PERSONAL OPINION is that he sucked at it with the reasons I already stated before: "Corruption, donations and customs".

Its not that I am lieing or something, we tried the server and that is what we thought about it.

And just for you, I am not following RealSoft or anything, I came across the thread and I flamed someone else who said some irrelevant things about the situation, I simple corrected him.

Hopefully you will try to answer in a way like the rest of us are, instead of corrupting your position.

Do you know why people are starting to dislike this forum? Its because of people like you who use your godly powers if you simple cant win an argument.

The dude said RealSoft was the only one who was succesfull when making a retro-oldschool OT.
Guess what dipshit; he isn't the only one, and MY PERSONAL OPINION is that he sucked at it with the reasons I already stated before: "Corruption, donations and customs".

Its not that I am lieing or something, we tried the server and that is what we thought about it.

And just for you, I am not following RealSoft or anything, I came across the thread and I flamed someone else who said some irrelevant things about the situation, I simple corrected him.

Hopefully you will try to answer in a way like the rest of us are, instead of corrupting your position.

I didn't use any "godly" power over you, I neither infracted you nor banned you for your statament. You should be also thankful that I've given you many chances instead of banning you after the amount of reports I had against you.

What that guy said is HIS OPINION and you have to respect that. I don't care if he is able to make a retro-oldschool OT. If he wants to have donations, customs and corruption in his server then so be it, you have to business in it and you have no reason to follow him around in the forum ruining his threads. That shows how immature you are.

I can't know if you're lying or not cause I am not playing any OT but what I know is that in every thread made by RealSoft there are always posts under your name and they are always negative.

Thanks for admiting you flamed someone. I'll be clear once again; next time you post something irrelevant or try to ruin a thread/flame someone/spam, I'll ban you mkay? Hope you won't show up complaining then cause I just warned you. I don't have much time to focus on you and infract you each time you violate some forum rule (I also specified that in your most recent warning, the message should be in your inbox).

I am not corrupted cause if I were corrupted I wouldn't be a moderator. You're no one to judge that. You also don't know what work I'm doing behind the scenes. Answer in a way like the rest of you? Big lol.

End of discussion here, if you want to answer, do it through a visitor message.

You can criticize kingdanny as much as you want, but the fact is RealSoft has been corrupted.. Atleast while I was gamemaster on his server.
The thing about you is, please tell them how you lost your gamemaster.
now you're one of them spreading shit against realsoft, never thought you was going to but I was wrong in the end =)

Do anyone have his msn? I need to contact him it is important.

Check your PM

see ya bro :peace:
ignore the nabsters ^^

Deliriums warning is STILL active. Next stupid post gets an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom