• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealSoft is retiring from Tibia and its forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Yep, as title, I'm retiring from here now,
You'll not find me in any Tibia related games anymore, the chance I return is in same size as CipSoft would remake 7.0-7.6.

I can't stand to see so many servers without hearts. most server is up so the owner can abuse it in one or another way.

and the must disgusting point in my eyes. OT-"makers" as Kingdanny and a few more, that is trying to make all other servers fail by try to convince other people the server is corrupted and bad. and in often those persons can't solve a simple bug themselves. Holy shit is all I say.

Well.. to my mainpoint, I'm sorry for my behavior but it often fall apart when I get across assholes that is ignorant or just "wannabe gangsta".

and all others I didn't mention, there was many good guys around here!

I hope you see me more as the guy that made a good server but had fail in my name since I started my bullshit-around a few years ago.. can't believe that is still fallowing me around, in fact I've had 4 other side-set projects that I never told about, I used a fake user to run the servers, and they was "awesome" but when I hosted the same server as "RealSoft" is was sucky server.... weird... I think the hoster is 98% based on if the server is good or not, then the map doesn't matter at all.
My player record as known was 109 on Alavia in January,
But my most successful was a 8.2 server with 174 players in October 2009, it was Hosted in US on a dedicated...

Think of that.. it was a success server because none knewd I was the head manager of it..

well.. I'm logging now and will not return!

See ya!

Bye RealSoft. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bye RealSoft, it was great knowing you haha:p

Wow he should have used spell checker... it would have been more real and epic...

@realsoft, good luck with whatever you will do with your life! It's sad to lose persons like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@topic, Cya RealSoft too bad u left, well gl in what ever ur going to do :)

Edit: GOGO MAKE A CONQUER PRIV SERV :D It would probably rox like ur OTs did xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace and Enjoy life while you can....

So your leaving because no one will play your 7.6 server? Your really good at Tibia //sarcasm

What was all the fuss that Tibians wanted?
They all wanted Tibia to go back to retro servers and everything, RealSoft did the favor for everyone and was probably the ONLY one to do it and he did successfully.
He may be an asshole to some people, but you have to respect the what he did for the community while he defined what OpenTibia really meant.

Seriously kids, show some respect.

Ye, he indeed was the only one who succesfully made an oldschool server. :rolleyes: (which he didn't, with all the customs, corruption and donations)

I'll be clear with you: gtfo this thread. One of the things that disgust me most is people that follow other members and ruin their threads constantly, like you.

Good bye RealSoft, althought I didn't know you personally. Wish you all the best in your life and hope you'll visit us one day in the future :)

I'll be clear with you: gtfo this thread. One of the things that disgust me most is people that follow other members and ruin their threads constantly, like you.

Good bye RealSoft, althought I didn't know you personally. Wish you all the best in your life and hope you'll visit us one day in the future :)

Thanks man. All those people just want to be rude towards people to be cool or something, it got annoying.

Next stupid post gets an infraction.

:ninja: <ninja>

Bye Realsoft. Umm, good luck with whatever occupies your time now! I think you should have tried a little longer with 7.6.

See you here 2morrow?

Have fun in rl though.

BTW: No one ever truly retires!

lol Realsoft I got out of this crap a long time ago, however I did learn how OT servers truly work fairly quickly..for instance..

Servers are popular for being popular..you will see some of the shittiest servers with 400 players..then you will see insane custom maps with genius hosters that can barely get 80 online lol..

Real maps are the best way to make MONEY..with the least amount of WORK..its also the least risk.

(don't just assume I hosted slain for quick profits..my server was fucking badass..ask anyone that played it..I also paid for the hosting computer, dedicated, advertisements and scripts with my profits.)

You steal a map, put it online..add some gay overpowered donations and as long as nobody LAGS or CRASHES then you will get PAID.

My server had 300+ players and the npcs would barely work because I would always update it constantly trying to improve everything..so I would have to occasionally update the code. yet as long as I had 100+ uptime nobody cared that barely any quests work..they just want to play with there friends and kill people..to all the hosters out there..don't get so emotional about this shit, don't put ALL your time into this shit..go get laid, make friends, party it up, go to college..

Because at the end of the day this is all useless knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back