• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RealSoft recruiting!

Wow, Anyway sorry about my previous post.

To Chris: Listen, making money, theres no harm in that. Everyone wants to make money, everyone has that greed. Everyone see's things in their own perspective. I actually should apologize on hating on you, your real maps were seriously fun, had fun wars here and there with my ventrilo team.

To Synthax: Your a chill kid, keep doing what your doing.

To Exodus: Good to hear what happened between you is in the past, gotta love drama through the internet eh? Not much you can do but talk shit, DDoS, Ping and harass.

I want everyone out there that types like this, with perfect punctuation, with perfect spelling errors, don't insult people that don't because they arent the one's 2 inches away from their monitor observing every single word they type making sure they type something wrong. You insecure bastards. I can type like this because Im just naturally pro at typing and I don't even have to look at the screen, like right now im eating a sandwich watching tv. Its 4 AM nothings on, bored to the bone.

Btw that kid that advertised this everywhere on the forums

To Chris: Listen, making money, theres no harm in that. Everyone wants to make money, everyone has that greed. Everyone see's things in their own perspective. I actually should apologize on hating on you, your real maps were seriously fun, had fun wars here and there with my ventrilo team.

I got that information on that site.. LOL Pretty dumb for me to check it out but whatever, we all waste time on forums so mindaswell check out other crap while Im going through the internet.

read both Chris and my posts. Don't want to repeat myself, calm down with your excitedness its not that ironic. Your post seems fail because you are ignorant.

I don't either, but I don't see why all these people are replying in this thread about something else. Does anyone want the damn job or not, lol. PM Chris if you have a problem with him. Hes a good friend of mine but I ain't him.

read both Chris and my posts. Don't want to repeat myself, calm down with your excitedness its not that ironic. Your post seems fail because you are ignorant.

I cant even joke around without you getting all crazy on me! Im in a good mood because yesterday on my b day I invited some people over one of them being a girl I met at the club and got a great night from her if you know what I mean....w000000000000t
I had to explain myself all because you take things too seriously..Im another guy across the world, your reading something a stranger is typing to you, same here. I could care less about this conversation haha. But yes good luck with your awesome stolen RL map hipocrit!!!!! Unless you tracked it all by yourself? Just kidding...or am I? <3

I cant even joke around without you getting all crazy on me! Im in a good mood because yesterday on my b day I invited some people over one of them being a girl I met at the club and got a great night from her if you know what I mean....w000000000000t

ROFL WHAT A TOOL... LOLLOLOLOLOLOLL

Lockjoint u just got a reP++ LOL

Yeah you could care less about this conversation, since you replied. I don't really give a flying fuck about you in general. Like if you died the next day I wouldn't really care since I don't know you as you said. But I still show respect and treat everyone as a person, it shows character. Just cause you can talk shit about someone doesn't mean you should.

Btw how was my post crazy, it was 1 line and you flipped out cause I told you to calm down, I think you are the hypocrite.

Also, if you dont care, why the fuck are you talking about your crazy night at a club in your real life when I don't even give a shit, get out of my thread before you get it closed.

Last edited:
LOL Syntax throwing down yo, slapping the butter on the toast look at this guy just macking on Lockjoint..

This shits heaaaaat LOL

War Frags
Syntax: 1
Lockjoint: 0

LOL Syntax throwing down yo, slapping the butter on the toast look at this guy just macking on Lockjoint..

This shits heaaaaat LOL

War Frags
Syntax: 1
Lockjoint: 0

I was simply saying hes being kind of hipocritical using a STOLEN rl map when he has a thread attempting to ban them from being downloaded on the forums lol. Did you just say slapping butter on the toast???? R U Serious?

@ Syntax...it was one line but you still were getting a bit heated :p

Woo I won at a forum argument, i r 1337? Nope, but maybe we can get back on topic.

Still searching for a GFX artist. Its actually a really easy job, must know how to copy and paste. And have alot of spare time.

EDIT: Btw, yeah the map is stolen, don't care, thats not why I want to ban them. I stated that in my thread, post in there if you have a problem with that request. I will not discuss that in here any longer.

And yeah that line was a bit heated because I'm tired of spelling things out for you when its just a click away.

Not really, only 17. I have a feeling this thread is going to get closed cause noone can stay on topic. Including me now since theres nothing left to say about the job to switch it back

Still looking for a GFX Editor. We are in great need so someone please sign up soon :thumbup:

this guy dumb and i get yu LostBoy But yuo'rs making one about real map taking over what a stupid ass\

RealSoft was a very old server an year or 2 ago, I used to be the npc writer of it.. ahhh I wonder where did realsoft go o.0

Back