• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RealSoft recruiting!

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Description

RealSoft is inspired from the earlier days and RealOT. We strive to make a noncorrupt flashback of the earlier days of Tibia. We base our features off of 7.6 tibia as well as a few custom features we see fit. We are a serious project and will not close as soon as we open. I wish I could discuss more features at this moment but that is disclosed until a later time. Now lets get to the important stuff

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][B]Staff openings[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]GFX artist* [0/2]
Scripter [1/2][/B][/CENTER]

[I]*GFX artists will help modify sprites.
This is a very easy job but is very time consuming.[/I]
Code:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B][CENTER]Applications[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You may apply with any resume, the more detailed the better. 
Pm me or reply here. 
It's you're choice.[/FONT]

Last edited:
To sum up, Basically were going to base a 8.5 server off the old 7.6 server days. As in we will have the 7.6 sprites in, We will also script every RL tibia Npc as it what back in 7.6 and every quest. Some of you may think this may be silly, but in are eye's its just like the old days where the words Pvp and True Rpg counted.

Were converting all the Sprites to a custom client anyhow, But this ways better because 0.3.5 has alot more functions and alot easier process to do everything.

Here's the server size ;)
Atm it's not used ^^

but thinking of make it come to use =)
attachment.php

But for that I will need a team, myself I got to little time to run a server by my self...

Sincerely =D

Attachments

ah we searched otservlist and google and didn't find anything, but we'll change it soon. Its just a temporary name.

ah we searched otservlist and google and didn't find anything, but we'll change it soon. Its just a temporary name.

Uhm, you can use 'RealSoft' as your server name. He doesn't have any right on that name, and the server is not even running...

So basically, you just complained about real maps taking over and now you're making one?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So basically, you just complained about real maps taking over and now you're making one?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

He complained about People just downloading servers and running them for Money. This is guna be a Serous server that actually takes effort to get up and its not a server to make money.

I've noticed this Chris Mack person hops from team to team trying to earn money. His server Sandarica, Kinera, Blutera.. Now Real Soft?

Why don't you stick to one server and stop trying to leech of peoples money.

Get a job and better a life.

First off, you know nothing about the servers, the errors they had etc. And what i know about you is you had to Remake speciesWar because your to retarted to actually make your own server. Dont talk bout shit you know nothing about

Flatlander...Kinera was mine and Chris' project. We started it, I had some rl issues and he kept it going. Then he recently shut it down because this new idea and Blutera. Does it matter how many projects hes in? I'm in 5 now. 1 is mine, 1 is mine and Chris' and Saga and TFE. I have a job and work real hard in rl.

And Chris is right, I complained about realmaps being downloaded, I have nothing against realmaps. I actually love the pre-7.8 realmap servers. That is why I'm making one. And you can't tell me replacing every sprite in 8.5 with old ones isn't effort. Good day sir.

#Chris Mack, Delta Blaze, Virgin

First off, you know nothing about the servers, the errors they had etc. And what i know about you is you had to Remake speciesWar because your to retarted to actually make your own server. Dont talk bout shit you know nothing about

I know nothing about servers. Your calling me "Retarted". Kinda ironic how you state that when you can't even spell the most simplest of words.

You are just another pimple faced teenager with absolutely nothing to do and no where to go in life so you try and scam as many kids as you can by hosting real maps and servers that you steal and thief. Your servers run for around 72 hours before they shut down and people are forced to claim there money.

I recall you stealing God Mythlor's server (Kinera-Kicks-Ass), If I recall correctly. Trying to hack into a VPS in which you had access too and deleting as much information in the database before you got caught. Than after promoting in your Ventrilo to send packets to Mythlor (Justin Bombay) with a application that gives a virus to everyone that downloads it.

I also recall you giving yourself free levels in-game, crashing the server to your benefits, creating secret areas in servers to teleports, random protection zone bugs on all your server's I've played.

Not only did you give yourself levels/skills/donation items. But you also gave it to numerous friends in ventrilo and real life.

I know nothing? I know more than you think kid.

1. I know you live in Salmon Arms, British Columbia
2. I know your name is Chris Mack.
3. I know all you've hosted are real maps
a. Sandarica (Real Map)
b. Kinera-Kicks-Ass (Real Map)
c. Chaos Dolera (Real Map)
d. Blutera (Real Map)

That's right learn to type and spell correctly and then come back.

Haha he pwned you chris. But one flaw, well I dunno about most of that, his name is Chris Mack buuuuut. He didn't steal Kinera...I know for a fact because me and him created Kinera, by ourselves...I thought of the name and ip address actually. And took along time to get that bitch up too.

I can say yes or no for the rest but just wanted to point the Kinera thing out. But please keep it out of this thread because this has nothing todo with it. This is both of ours project and this aint going anywhere near corruption.

I really have to clarify here... Originally when Chris77 he was playing Chaos Dolera we actually got off to a bad start, after a while we became friends and i later found out a guy i had fix some switchs on my server actually went to chris to ask him how to do it.. So then i ended up talking to chris about being willing to get him a dedicated host for his server... Previous to this he had asked me to host his server on my computer.. I had told him at the time my home computer was a piece of shit and was just not gonna be up to the task. Later that night, i thought id be a good guy and take a chance on him and get him a VPS, and he paid me the money. As far as i was concerned it was a good idea at the time. Now i didnt feel like a dick asking him a random question here and there, and all he had to do was pay me the money fos his vps monthly..

4 days later, I go to log into my VPS for chaos dolera, and i couldnt get into the phpmyadmin, i find out on my other server he died with a redskull with donor eq (i had a PvPe RL map and a roxor based server) So now i cant get into my database.. and i risk eating VPS payments for 2 servers (chaos and now kinera "for his") plus whatever chargebacks.. So at this point im worried, but i dont really know what coulda went wrong also in my head, the VPS pass wasnt changed so alot of questions were in my head.

We talked briefly before he had school, he mentioned that he didnt do it, tht it might have been some permissions he changed in phpmyadmin so he could still login from his home computer. We ended up pretty much going to war after that.. He ended up blowing up 2 of my VPS's with a file he had slipped into his HTDOCs folder, a file im sure wouldve been in it if i hadve hosted it on my computer,

So, Kinera isnt my server, i hosted it at one point only because he deleted my Chaos Dolera. Since then weve totally buried the hatchet, and we dont care about the stupid shit about tibia,

just thought id clear some things up none of this was meant offensive

(Intro)
Baby are you down down down down down
Down, down
Even if the sky is falling down
Down down
ooh (ooh)

(Verse 1)
You oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go
Put on a show, I wanna see how you lose control

(Bridge)
So leave it behind cause we gotta night to get away