• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reasembled's Mapping Thread

Reasembled

Turtle of Otland
Reaction score
My Most Reasent Mapping :

SOGS.png

TzJB7.png

IpBFM.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Last pic still looks way better than that... "swamp".

Finish the beach with grass borders, dont make long straight lines on any border improving the shape of the island, and dont use random details such that mossy stone and the tree log.
The second pic's nature looks kinda good for a beginner, really. Try not to put trees too much near others and use a bit more of gray small stones.

And always press S to turn spawn view off when taking pictures.

you can also press f11, it will auto take ss and u can find it in RME folder in ur pictures

You used wrong ship railings and the boat is not symmetrical, rest is not bad.

Nice work Raiga!
Maybe add some decos south from center coz it kinda looks empty?(no to much, just few items)
And yea, ik I'm noob in mapping, but maybe making that table smaller?
Sry if I look like a noob :(

Grass tufts, small ones! And what are mailboxes doing in a temple? xd I'd like to say the same about a sacrificed sheep if its a "holy temple" player spawning temple, but if its for something else it could be there ofc, and u got a black marble tile in the corner x) remove thoose, put a angel statue in the temple and u got a better outcome tho :p

You have really improved from your first piece, but yes use stuff like grass tufts and what not. For the temples, they arn't really supposed to be decorated really other than a few wall ornaments here and there and a few ground lamps or poles and maybe an NPC or so and it should be moderatly good :)

Back