• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rebel's Mapping Collection

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Hey guys im relatively new to mapping so i thought i would post here cause like every new mapper id like someone's opinion other than mine ;D
So please dont post if your just gonna say how bad i am... unless you add some advice/suggestions. xD

These are some pics of a swamp i did ;D

screenshot201101775014.png

screenshot201101775010.png

screenshot201101775435.png

screenshot201101775523.png

screenshot201101775854.png

this is also my first time posting pics so they might be wrong =/

Last edited:
Now that i have this pic posting thing down haha i can add some more pics before i go..

screenshot201101782529.png

This is actually the first mountain i did cuz i was never really comfortable with making them >.>

Last edited:
look like shit, but keep'n working, and u will se results!
A tip; dont map so "squary", it is looking like a box... (u wont be better if u dont get criticed)
GL
/Yours
Extreme Mapper

Last edited:
mostly mountain, but the swamps close to the hole is kinda squary 2... but keep'n the good work!
Btw u can add some other grounds at the mountain for a cooler and different look :)

Last edited:
Yea i kind figured the mountain was squary but its my first one and they'l gradually get better i hope.
and as to the other grounds i dno which one would look good with the mountain. got any suggestions?

mountain top floor, rocky ground, sometimes white gravel, and some loose gravel at some places.. :)

Maybe a little bit grass?

thx good idea i'l add them later im not on my comp atm ;D
and i'l post more pics later when i finally get on my comp :<

shit, make the "street" smaller, its enormous, and the depot is , to big xD and the borders is ... to "squary" and all looks the same :/ cmon!

shit, make the "street" smaller, its enormous, and the depot is , to big xD and the borders is ... to "squary" and all looks the same :/ cmon!

the street doesnt seem to big to me.. and if you look at thais or even carlin u can see that the street isnt small either
and @slain it doesnt look like thais to me >.<

Updated pic of my first mountain
i like that u made different floor at the mountain, and added some small stuff! now it looks great! exept of one thing, ill post a pic so u'll se whats wrong... (there is no mountain under the floor!
u'll probably see.. i have painted at my pic...
screenshot201101952551.png

Pics of a cave i made..
The first pic, is the dirt fked up, thats somthing u have to fix.
Try using some brown loose gravel in the cave for a better "feeling".

Second pic: in the south west corner it is mushrooms at the wall, mappbug.com? XD

The rest look okay, maybe some more small rocks. - its how u like it.

Summary: i liked the way u did this stuff. and the stuff up here that i have commented is just for your help, it aint "u sux" comments!
Common, its look good, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Ahh good eye i fixed the dirt in the first pic
fixed the mushroom on wall
and on the mountain i did accidently add a tile to much so that the mountain wasnt visible >.<

thx for the good advice and the very good eye.. i would have missed thsoe errors
i'l post more pics later ;D

A mountain by the sea
screenshot2011019131248.png

and inside the mountain is a cave ;o
screenshot2011019131019.png

screenshot2011019131013.png

come on guys please post some advice, suggestions, and comments ;D

Back