• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rebirths

you guys are going off topic now ... this whole thread was about slowing down the procces pf rebirths so no one can power lvl some how to 50 rebirths in less then a week

how ever now its off topic. so im ending it

Are you like forum admin or something?
Cuz you did a pretty bad job of ending it..
Im still typing.

hahahaha

what the fuck was I on that day? I don't even play runescape lol...
my life's just as boring as anyone elses, I'm married with a kid for gods sake, and only 21. There goes my life.

that must have been the resinbowl, that shit always makes me weird lol.
And nobody smokes more pot than me, I mean have you lost your muthafuckin' mind!? lol

no, shit, you probably do. I do it infrequently so that I don't need a lot of it to get baked. Weed should be respected, not abused. It is medicine and should be treated as such. Then again I bet there's a good few vicodin and xanax abusers in the audience, so who respects medicine.

This is a massive time waster though. Nothing but a big e-penis comparison convention. How is it not?

You could be doing something constructive...

hell I love to get baked and post 9/11 truth posters all over town...
I come here to warm up writing when I've got an important article to write btw.

Back on topic with eh original spirit of this thread, of course rebirths need to be slowed down, now that people are obtaining theses insane numbers of rb's it's impossible for new players to get into the game without being picked off by the stronger players that don't want any sort of real competition.

I hate the idea of rebirths. He had better come up with some good content exploiting rb's or something to prevent high rb characters from preventing low levels from reaching a high level.If he doesn't do something quickly they could very well drive so many people away that the server might die. I have had too many good times here and don't really want to see that happen.

Last edited:
hahahaha

what the fuck was I on that day? I don't even play runescape lol...
my life's just as boring as anyone elses, I'm married with a kid for gods sake, and only 21. There goes my life.

that must have been the resinbowl, that shit always makes me weird lol.
And nobody smokes more pot than me, I mean have you lost your muthafuckin' mind!? lol

no, shit, you probably do. I do it infrequently so that I don't need a lot of it to get baked. Weed should be respected, not abused. It is medicine and should be treated as such. Then again I bet there's a good few vicodin and xanax abusers in the audience, so who respects medicine.

This is a massive time waster though. Nothing but a big e-penis comparison convention. How is it not?

You could be doing something constructive...

hell I love to get baked and post 9/11 truth posters all over town...
I come here to warm up writing when I've got an important article to write btw.

Back on topic with eh original spirit of this thread, of course rebirths need to be slowed down, now that people are obtaining theses insane numbers of rb's it's impossible for new players to get into the game without being picked off by the stronger players that don't want any sort of real competition.

I hate the idea of rebirths. He had better come up with some good content exploiting rb's or something to prevent high rb characters from preventing low levels from reaching a high level.If he doesn't do something quickly they could very well drive so many people away that the server might die. I have had too many good times here and don't really want to see that happen.

First of all ur not playing this ot anymore so why ur here to comment??..

and second wtf?? insane rebirth and u think is easy?? lolol??? and why u have only 5? there are 2 kind of people the one that just talk because they are lazzy and the other one that is an active person and work for obtaining good stuff... And anyways there not too much diffrence by high lelve rebirths to low lvl reirths... and what the fuck everbody want to be the high level and ur saying this "now that people are obtaining theses insane numbers of rb's it's impossible for new players to get into the game without being picked off by the stronger players that don't want any sort of real competition."

LOLOLOL

you guys are going off topic now ... this whole thread was about slowing down the procces pf rebirths so no one can power lvl some how to 50 rebirths in less then a week

how ever now its off topic. so im ending it

Actually rebirthing is difficult an annoying when u do it by ur own i ahve around 15 rebirths and took me like 3 weeks all by myself... But whats is unfair is that red let bot some players or that they have gms so they dont care.... I had seen lot of players this last 2 weekends that they had like 0 rebirth and then the other they were 5 and in a week they were 20 or more i was liek wtf??

But all of you knows what is it BOT... How do we know that someobdy bot? its easy go to page and see how many rebirth somebody has, then w8 a day and if he/she got 3 rebirths in a day or you go to sleep,school,work then u back and they got 3 rebirths its easy BOT...Or when u see somebody with lvl 800 in less than a week and in 1 day he got 60 lvls or more? or more obvious when u see a lvl 900 and u log out suddnely they are 960 or idk... And the ppl that will respond this thread saying shits that im jeaoulus of the players that "POWER GAME MUCH" they are the first ones to bot and to brake the rules...

AND RED YOU KNOW IT-.- but u dont care ur community.

Okay so you guys complain about how fast saints gains rebirths right well if you notice you do more damage the more rebirths you have so the faster you are going to level correct? Everyone who has a nightmare coat has the same opportunity that Saints and Xar and every high rebirth character has you just need to be persistent. And if you don't like it GTFO.

P.S.....This is a PVP-E server there is no power abuse when u get exp for killing someone unless of course there a low level and you dont stop killing them like stated before.

Back