This is a reborn system
, on which player reaches level X and then goes back to level 8, you choose how and what status will be available.
This system was designed to TFS 1.2
, but can be adapted to any version, the only difference is maybe a function name. Comment if you have problem adapting to your source.
I have attached sources, and few .lua files such as action and movements, to help you make your configurations
Here is the list of features:
- Storage of Rebirths database, this can be handy when creating new websites page
- Rebirth information when looking at a character
- Increase in damage and spells damage by rebirth
- Bonus on acquired health and mana on level up
- Exclusive houses based on rebirth level
- Exclusive spells based on rebirth level
- Exclusive items based on rebirth level
- Doors and teleport access based on rebirth level
- Simple highscore Gesior page
- Lua rebirth functions
- Configuration on config.lua on basic rebirth status, such as required level, damage bonus, percentage of level and hp
The c++ code is all labeled with REBIRTH, so if you Ctrl + F for it, you will find it all.
To add houses rebirth requirements, add this to houses.xml:
To add rebirth requirements to spells, add this to spells.xml:
To add rebirth requirements to items, add this to weapons.xml:
rebirth="1" unproperly="0" -- 0 means that it must fit the requirements to wield
To make custom doors, use a regular quest door, and set action id to 10000 + required reborns, 10010 for 10 reborns for example.
To make custom tiles or teleport, do the same process on the action id.
rebornLevel = 500000 -- min level to reborn
rebornStats = 5 -- % more hp and mp on every reset ()
rebornDmg = 10 -- % attack bonus per reborn. 10 = 1%, 100 = 10%, 1000 = 100%. accumulative, keep it low!!!!