• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recommended High Schools in the USA

Yeah there's a lot of old people here, but the young ones have pushed them into their own little area of Florida. The old people usually live in the southern parts of Florida. Humidity is what makes it so great.

So, you admit you lied about the "best places to live in 2011"?
Obviously Florida is not #1.

I have no idea what all of you are smoking. But, it has been confirmed multiple times that New York has the best schools in the country. Just go to one of the schools in the suburbs of Syracuse or Buffalo, you will find a good school.

Florida is a great place to live don't listen to Evan.
All the old people live in their own little communities separate from everyone else.

I go to the University of Central Florida in Orlando which is the 2nd largest University in the country. We just passed Ohio State last year.
Its about 20-25 minutes outside Orlando too so it kind of has its own college town feeling.
There's 50,000 students right where I live. That's a lot of girls in bikinis.
And yeah it's humid as shit what the hell do you expect from a subtropical climate? Trust me you get used to it, I lived in North Dakota for 10 years and it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Come to Puerto Rico, it's decent and if you like more of a country-side scene, then even better, Schools are good, but not comparable to US(unless you pay),we live in a tropical region, so it's really good(except summer), you can google more info about this place. No matter where you go, there's the Good, the Bad and the Ugly about it.

I'm just searching for a nice place with a good high school and nice people. nice weather or anything like that is just a +.

I hate the south, really really do, there are more assholes down there than anywhere else in the world.
Redneck country, Land of old people, it's just a fucked up society down there. Good education, good and nice people, good standard of living is all in the north.
South has nice weather, but come on, do you really need hot weather all year long? It's not like the north is forever in ice age.
Stay to the north, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, so on.

I hate the south, really really do, there are more assholes down there than anywhere else in the world.
Redneck country, Land of old people, it's just a fucked up society down there. Good education, good and nice people, good standard of living is all in the north.
South has nice weather, but come on, do you really need hot weather all year long? It's not like the north is forever in ice age.
Stay to the north, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, so on.

What ever you say John Brown.

How about florida?

Florida is in the south.
and u have proved with one post that you know absolutely nothing about the south.

alabama, georgia, louisiana, mississippi,
thats the south. florida is completely different, just because of the ppl really. try being a racist redneck in a state thats half hispanic lol
u think we have a lot of rednecks?
i lived in north dakota for 10 years, its about 80% redneck with the other 20% being crackheads and tweakers.

and im also from wisconsin but after living in florida for 6 years u couldnt pay me to live up there again
the people are completely different, the midwest is full of christian nutjobs and ultra conservatives.
it depends on ur values really.
if you enjoy having a good time and want to be able to go out and have fun i would suggest u stay as far away as u can from the mid-west.
people are very close-minded up there, a lot more than they are here. (just look at evan)

example:
if i try to smoke weed around most of the people i know from wisconsin theyd look at me like i was about to jump them (scared as shit, its pretty funny)

(p.s. i dont give a fuck about temperature my opinions are based solely around the people who live there)

Last edited:
and u have proved with one post that you know absolutely nothing about the south.

Oh I know what goes on down there, I have been down there too.
If you want some examples, I'll give you some, let me give you one for right now.
SEC Fans, end of story.

Oh I know what goes on down there, I have been down there too.
If you want some examples, I'll give you some, let me give you one for right now.
SEC Fans, end of story.
lmfao u got me there
not sure a bunch of drunk tailgaters are the best example though lol
and nobody considers florida as part of the south, especially people who are from the real south. its physically in the south but the culture is 100% different.

p.s. if i could choose anywhere to live in the US it would be california :)
everything is expensive there though :/

Last edited:
Back