• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team recruiting 8.6 staff (LUA, MAP, WEB, GM)

5lave Ots

Solutions
Reaction score
hello guys I need 2 experienced members to work with me on 8.6 custom medium pvpe server
you will be asked todo tasks so we finish the work as fast as we can, also there will be a money payment if you want
contact me if you are interested!
but basicly I want to make some new hunt caves, modify existing monsters, working on 3 unique new events, and add some of usual events without bugs, implement the map, check monsters corpses and invalied items, weekly guild castle event, compile the sources after edit, add more options to the jail system, custom addons npc, to online level effect, modify the map to ensure no bugs, info npc, vip rashid, custom daily huntsman, anti anti push system, and there are some more todo :D

Last edited:
thanks for notify me for this, I had added some info in 1st post

I want to make some new hunt caves, modify existing monsters, working on 3 unique new events, and add some of usual events without bugs, implement the map, check monsters corpses and invalied items, weekly guild castle event, compile the sources after edit, add more options to the jail system, custom addons npc, to online level effect, modify the map to ensure no bugs, info npc, vip rashid, custom daily huntsman, anti anti push system, and there are some more todo :D

Back