• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting to Team * Black Magic * (Lunarforce Team , English Speakers)

haha we waste stamina on rl tibia and come troll on shadowcores and some other ots that's hardly playing to the extend you play at staying up til 6:00am in the morning to exp manual get a life mate
Did u do crusader helmet quest yet? I can make service for u sinc 2 gs on rl tibia is 2 dangerous. ''Wastaing stamina on rl'' Funny joke ekset go back to orc fortress pls Only thing u can afford is Aurera-global or Shadowcores CARE BRO CARE CARE CARE CARE CARE GO UNDER YOUR BED FATHER CAME HOME HES GONNA HIT YOU AND YOUR MOM THEN GO TO GARAGE AND GET MORE DRUNK OMG HES BEHIND YOU CAREEE NO DADDY PLS NOOOOOOOO IM FIGHTING IN OT NOOOOOO <pum pash plish akfjasjfla pwn rekt in da ass> Oh daddy why dont hit mom also pls :( hit me :(
Sorry i had to do that don't worry i know ur father gets drunk every night only and we are on mornins :/ Btw Im in London for a few days, why don't we meet and talk? Maybe you can be a bigmouth in rl also ;P

haha they dont let packy's in the uk sorry broski
So your scared :/ My home is in East finchley, london, wanna meet or? And actually UK has more ''packys'' than english ppl probably, and they are something in the life, your not.

Back