• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

red bull stratos jump

he didnt break the record, opened his chute at 4.15 mins and the record was 4.36 mins :s

- - - Updated - - -

but he made the one for highest

@Macgregor

Way to be negative about a man moving over the speed of sound and falling out of the sky and surviving.

\o/

You are proof of why this world is a shitfuck.

@Macgregor

Way to be negative about a man moving over the speed of sound and falling out of the sky and surviving.

\o/

You are proof of why this world is a shitfuck.

Thanks and did he really move over the speed of sound? Is it official yet? Anyhow, I was hoping for a bit more action, something going wrong and some panic and chaos

is it available for download? I watched the jump part only :/ I wanna watch all

is it available for download? I watched the jump part only :/ I wanna watch all

Go to the live stream, there's the vid now, I'm watching the first part.
He broke 3/4 records, I think we could consider it as a success, mostly the spinning part.

Just seen it..
Pretty boring from our point of view. But shiit, his point of view must have been amazing.

go to the live stream, there's the vid now, i'm watching the first part.
He broke 3/4 records, i think we could consider it as a success, mostly the spinning part.
"our mission is complete - well done felix! We'll have highlights available as soon as possible." ;(

If that was me jumping, you'd see brown stuff coming out of my butt.

Back