• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

red bull stratos jump

Just seen it..
Pretty boring from our point of view. But shiit, his point of view must have been amazing.

Hopefully he had a camera on that suit somewhere and there'll be footage later D:

"our mission is complete - well done felix! We'll have highlights available as soon as possible." ;(

Im watching it right now again!
[video=youtube;MrIxH6DToXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrIxH6DToXQ&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Hopefully he had a camera on that suit somewhere and there'll be footage later D:

He had, 2 cameras in each of his legs, and one showing his face, i cant wait to see it!

And what is your definition of failure...
he broke the record of the highest freefall. maybe he didn't get that other one but i would like to see you try...

So please tell me, when he said he would take all records and only made 1. Aint that a failure? dude just shut it next time please :)

So please tell me, when he said he would take all records and only made 1. Aint that a failure? dude just shut it next time please :)

There were 4 records to be broken and he made 3, what are you talking about..?

3 hours? I was up for 12 hours watching it, delay after delay and finally 30 minutes before I had to leave for course they tell him to start depressurizing the capsule.

Life goes on, wow he jumped so what? We didnt earn nothing from it =) woho I guess..

I bet he earned from it :p

- - - Updated - - -

No, he failed one and passed 3.

Who's the failure now?..

I bet he earned from it :p

- - - Updated - - -

No, he failed one and passed 3.

Who's the failure now?..

Hmm let me see, If you knew he had over 6min free fall time and droped out at 4,10~. So yea he failed

@killallah; 3/4 records broken, seems pretty good. He did what no other person has done before.
To me this was our generations version of the moon landing.

Well a natural human instinct and scumbag brain moment would be "what if this goes wrong". I'd imagine those words went through his mind.

I would love to do it whether it goes wrong or not, it's quite a nice final view. Pretty sure falling from that height to the earths surface would mean you wouldn't feel a thing anyway.

Well a natural human instinct and scumbag brain moment would be "what if this goes wrong". I'd imagine those words went through his mind.

I would love to do it whether it goes wrong or not, it's quite a nice final view. Pretty sure falling from that height to the earths surface would mean you wouldn't feel a thing anyway.

I'd poke all the way down xDD altho I wish I could stand out like he did b4 he jumped and look at the earth,it must be a wonderful view :)

Id be spinning around crazily like he was and i wouldnt be able to steady myself and I'd shit my pants.

Nice view though. It'd be worth it for worldwide humiliation.

He broke the sound of speed didn't he? That is quite amazing, must've been a hell of a pressure though.

I think he did, pretty sure you can see it during one of the infrared shots

He broke the sound of speed didn't he? That is quite amazing, must've been a hell of a pressure though.

Millions of pounds? World records to set and break? Hundreds of Thousands of people watching (maybe millions idk)?

Nah, no pressure.

Back