• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Light District is accepting any more mode declaration

Aug 30 2012, 19:21:41 Killed at Level 201 by AnsikteMost damage
and by Yosef Rushar

Sorry :/

u were like 10 guys more than us

but..
Name: Ansikte

Aug 30 2012, 19:14:01 Killed at Level 300 by Sioner Two
Most damage
and by Liluna Dell

many thx for your set ;>

u were like 10 guys more than us

but..
Name: Ansikte

Aug 30 2012, 19:14:01 Killed at Level 300 by Sioner Two
Most damage
and by Liluna Dell

many thx for your set ;>

Np that was one of 4 softboots i got from Rosestylah :) you guys surprised me, hope u take pz more times

Skullbashers, be proud :)

Haha ansikte knows how to skullbash aswell.. so don't gimme that crap please... I remember him shooting soul fire on Xanatriel and his team in darashia when they killed another guy (wasnt in his team) and he waited for RLD to come (this was before you joined)
So don't talk like skullbashing is something RLD wouldn't do..

P.s Don't hate me because I'm white and Dutch... :)

Give me 1 situation of where your team (whoever that is these days) took skull in the last 2 weeks.

Fact is; only reason he died was because he was red skulled and pz-locked. That would be the only reason for his death. Never seen any of you with red skull, out of pz and pz-locked.

Give me 1 situation of where your team (whoever that is these days) took skull in the last 2 weeks.

Fact is; only reason he died was because he was red skulled and pz-locked. That would be the only reason for his death. Never seen any of you with red skull, out of pz and pz-locked.

nobody is that stupid to run with rs around but ansitke was ._.

correction!! only reason I died was because I got surprised, they wont catch me offguard like that again

Back