• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Light District is accepting any more mode declaration

nobody is that stupid to run with rs around but ansitke was ._.

didnt even see this retarded reply lol

sometimes u say SCARED TO TAKE RS OMG MENZ?!?!?! and now u change it to STUPID TO RUN AROUND WITH RS MENZMEANEANMENAM!!!! you sir, are really stupid
and yes i ran around with RS and i will countinue doing so because we own the server like ice meto said ;/

- - - Updated - - -

i will pay my blesses with your softs ;>

with the ammount of times you die /day it's really not gonna last long lol

didnt even see this retarded reply lol

sometimes u say SCARED TO TAKE RS OMG MENZ?!?!?! and now u change it to STUPID TO RUN AROUND WITH RS MENZMEANEANMENAM!!!! you sir, are really stupid
and yes i ran around with RS and i will countinue doing so because we own the server like ice meto said ;/

- - - Updated - - -

with the ammount of times you die /day it's really not gonna last long lol

You don't own a dick, nor a server

- - - Updated - - -

Np that was one of 4 softboots i got from Rosestylah :) you guys surprised me, hope u take pz more times

Lol idiot, I gave you them at like May 20 LOLOLO

You don't own a dick, nor a server

- - - Updated - - -

Lol idiot, I gave you them at like May 20 LOLOLO

ok bro so you own a server from your house? ye i don't think so, and it's not the point when you pay'd them softs it's that you pay'd us on a ot server like a little bitch that you are.

ok bro so you own a server from your house? ye i don't think so, and it's not the point when you pay'd them softs it's that you pay'd us on a ot server like a little bitch that you are.

rld owns it from dreamhouse in kazz ^^

Back