• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Red Recent inactivity of ........... Forever

bevakana

Reaction score
Honestly are you ever going to log on? this is your ot you have an average people online of like 130~ if u logged on once in awhile to check on things and talk to people it would be nice. The only gm that is EVER active is Root. You are never on I think it would be nice if u checked in once in awhile to check botters and bugs and shit...

I'm not sure if people agree with this post but idk you gotta log on i needa talk to you and others need to talk to you and some of this stuff is important so log on...

btw im not sure if im just going crazy and hes on whenever im not lol

~Mike~ :peace:

Stfu red doesnt have time for your bussines you jsut want him to talk with him in pm, why the fuck u want that you have forums and you can propose your ideas or complain here.. If what you want is soembody to check the botters you got Root and hes the best at that anyways tehres no people lelveing anymore so who do you want banned??

Red is working in otehr stuff, is like in rl you dont need Guido or some other administrator to see whats happening in the tibia community dipshit

lol ok well dude lets see people have donated and not recieved there points nothing on the site is working there are bugs in game. I donated 50 dollars and recieved nothing. Other people are waiting for him to fix personal matters. And its always good to have the OWNER of the ot on once in awhile lol.

And this thread isent directed at you so dont talk. but go check conplaints there are so many threads about bugs so if u cant fix them dont talk

lol ladys ladys calm ur self red has been on recently his working on things shit takes time u cant just click ur fingers and expect everything to be done

na this thread is closed he was on last night ^^ hail king of the hill event = 10 levels lol

dude you bitch the most bout everything outta anyone even carbom... just chill shit will get fixed when shit gets fixed plan and simple. ppl have school, work, gfs and shit not like hes 6 and plays tibia all day long or in his moms house at 34 playing all day like some. and he dont have much help if any at times. so he learns it all hiself or asks for help or w.e he tryin his hardest. just lay off em for a bit.

dude you bitch the most bout everything outta anyone even carbom... just chill shit will get fixed when shit gets fixed plan and simple. ppl have school, work, gfs and shit not like hes 6 and plays tibia all day long or in his moms house at 34 playing all day like some. and he dont have much help if any at times. so he learns it all hiself or asks for help or w.e he tryin his hardest. just lay off em for a bit.

Ok lets get something straight im not bitching seeing that we were waiting not 1 not 2 buy 3 months for the update. Then there are bugs left and right in game, people wanting to go back to the old map till all the bugs are fixed, people are quiting cause of how long its taking dont tell me im bitching its cause everyone is quiting

What a lovely bitching thread we got here!

The only reason I was so active was because I was on break. Red and I have our education to deal with before this server, and I do believe that getting my degree and Red graduating high school are a bit more important.

And a quick note, the opinion of a few does not equal the opinion of the majority by default. Just because you are complaining about everything that we have worked our asses off for doesn't mean that you dictate every work the public makes. Get off your high horse and move on if you think this OT sucks this hard, I wouldn't care. What matters is that we are working to fix these bugs, many of them are very tricky to work with and can cause more problems if we rush things.

What a lovely bitching thread we got here!

The only reason I was so active was because I was on break. Red and I have our education to deal with before this server, and I do believe that getting my degree and Red graduating high school are a bit more important.

And a quick note, the opinion of a few does not equal the opinion of the majority by default. Just because you are complaining about everything that we have worked our asses off for doesn't mean that you dictate every work the public makes. Get off your high horse and move on if you think this OT sucks this hard, I wouldn't care. What matters is that we are working to fix these bugs, many of them are very tricky to work with and can cause more problems if we rush things.

I agree Akalic... I am sick of everyone bitching so much lately. First of all this is an OT not Real Tibia. So never expect it to be as flawless as a companies game. An OT is like a hobby in a way and give a person or group of people to make a fun "rough" game and it is "rough" because it is a hobby not a career. I would hope anyone with an OT puts everything in their real life before their OT because it is much more important. People need to understand this this is a fun server and you should love it because it is different and homemade and has problems. It is an OT its how it is supposed to be, always problematic but fun. Cyntara is one of the better OT's I've ever played so I just wanted to throw my two cents in there so some people know that we like the server and everything people do for it. So Immenda and Bevakana stop your bitching and grow up.

I agree Akalic... I am sick of everyone bitching so much lately. First of all this is an OT not Real Tibia. So never expect it to be as flawless as a companies game. An OT is like a hobby in a way and give a person or group of people to make a fun "rough" game and it is "rough" because it is a hobby not a career. I would hope anyone with an OT puts everything in their real life before their OT because it is much more important. People need to understand this this is a fun server and you should love it because it is different and homemade and has problems. It is an OT its how it is supposed to be, always problematic but fun. Cyntara is one of the better OT's I've ever played so I just wanted to throw my two cents in there so some people know that we like the server and everything people do for it. So Immenda and Bevakana stop your bitching and grow up.

i agree with that royal.. ppl need to stop all their bitching and just play the game.. i like cyntara, its the best ot ive played. the only one ive ever donated on. and red has to be super busy right now cuz im also in high school and i have exams right now. that is very hectic and is much more important than fixing every little bug on the server. i think it runs just fine and im sure red and the other staff will get all the bugs worked out eventually.
many ppl think its so simple to create an update and a server as big as cyntara and ill tell u its not easy at all. ive tried to compile my own server before and i couldnt even get close, so i congradulate all that worked on the update. very nice work! :peace:

Back