• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Red Skull No Loss Items without edit sources?

Ghazer

Reaction score
How to do it? red skull when die no loss items? I dont want edit source =/ its possible?

I dont want compile bro, thank for your help really but I want know if its possible do it without compiling...
Build your own server from the sources is essential.
Any good server that is on the list was compiled by its owner sources.

I dont like change source the server can become unstable
Not true. The server needs to be updated in the source code to retain their stability.
Most advanced scripts will also require changes in the source code.

You need edit sources:
In players.cpp change:
Lua:
if(skull > SKULL_WHITE || (item->getContainer() && tmp < loss) || (!item->getContainer() && tmp < itemLoss))
{
    g_game.internalMoveItem(NULL, this, corpse, INDEX_WHEREEVER, item, item->getItemCount(), 0);
    sendRemoveInventoryItem((slots_t)i, inventory[(slots_t)i]);
}
for
Lua:
if(skull > SKULL_BLACK || (item->getContainer() && tmp < loss) || (!item->getContainer() && tmp < itemLoss))
{
    g_game.internalMoveItem(NULL, this, corpse, INDEX_WHEREEVER, item, item->getItemCount(), 0);
    sendRemoveInventoryItem((slots_t)i, inventory[(slots_t)i]);
}
show for post in and old thread but im trying to source edit when i change to SKULL_WHITE TO SKULL_BLACK gives me error when compiling
i tried with SKULL_RED don't work also tried deleting the whole line no succes any idea ? pls help
regards

Back
Top Bottom