• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red what about the people who bought some of there donation items in game?

Yes, I have to look at it this way.
1. I will have extra points so yes i will use my points and the extras just will get sold. This is how donor items will get back out there...
2. Donor items are for people who donated. Therefore if you did not donate, you should be thankful to have them considering you didnt donate anything to the server to get them.
3. Reading this gives you time. Start selling your items for topaz, then you will be able to buy donor stuff when we start.
4. Everything in this world isnt fair. The people who become the best is not because they whine when something isnt fair for them. The people who become the best are the ones who work through the problems. Grow up and problem solve, you will find a way to get what you had I promise.

Yes, I have to look at it this way.
1. I will have extra points so yes i will use my points and the extras just will get sold. This is how donor items will get back out there...
2. Donor items are for people who donated. Therefore if you did not donate, you should be thankful to have them considering you didnt donate anything to the server to get them.
3. Reading this gives you time. Start selling your items for topaz, then you will be able to buy donor stuff when we start.
4. Everything in this world isnt fair. The people who become the best is not because they whine when something isnt fair for them. The people who become the best are the ones who work through the problems. Grow up and problem solve, you will find a way to get what you had I promise.

WOw, everything said there is true o.o

Thank you Pira, I have just been so sick of all the complaining lately. Seriously, if you step back and listen to all of these people it's so immature.

I also was thinking... For all the people saying "if you take donors back and give points everyone will quit!" Well for those people that don't know, around the beginning of august, Cyntara did not have Rebirths, they just leveled as high as they could. Obviously when Red brought the rebirths he reset everything. Everyone's levels, and donor gear. Clearly im sure ALOT of people quit because I have heard of people being like level 3k and stuff and to lose all of that would be hard and forced alot of people to quit. Well I'm sure Cyntara has more people now than they did back then. Red is such a good Admin, that people play this server no matter what happens. Yes people will quit, but know that the server is becoming more fair brings more people to play. Immediately the server may lose some players, but in the long run it will grow faster.

Signed..

this is rediculous, only thing i bought was my tot but idk how i'm going to buy it again :< too broke on rl tibia

Lol this sucks :/

Not is easy go to cults for 1 week and together 30 topaz for buy a spellbook :/ (my first donation item :'D)

Cyntare loses players.. 50-100.. or more.. in the next uptade..

Sucky update, 200-5000 people will leave and throw shit at Red. True story.

Signed..

this is rediculous, only thing i bought was my tot but idk how i'm going to buy it again :< too broke on rl tibia

You're a special case. And your points will still be refunded.

so red are we able to hear of ur plan on how to delete the duped items and still get our donor items back?

Back